Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

ANNA and POP will be hard to replace

These two girls will be so hard to replace. They gave us such a post presence that teams had to at least respect our post scoring because they both could go off for 20 pts. which allowed kidd, brynn and hallie to get good looks at the three point line.
    Think about it between pop and anna there is over 2000 points and over 1500 rebounds to replace. i loved the heart and sweat that each girl gave to this university and program i think both numbers should be hanging in the rafters next to angie welle number.

That being said will gambino , jensen or maddie provide any inside punch next year?

I would like everybodys thoughts on this

All-Star
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 658
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Re: ANNA and POP will be hard to replace

Quote Originally Posted by blood94 View Post
    These two girls will be so hard to replace. They gave us such a post presence that teams had to at least respect our post scoring because they both could go off for 20 pts. which allowed kidd, brynn and hallie to get good looks at the three point line.
    Think about it between pop and anna there is over 2000 points and over 1500 rebounds to replace. i loved the heart and sweat that each girl gave to this university and program i think both numbers should be hanging in the rafters next to angie welle number.

That being said will gambino , jensen or maddie provide any inside punch next year?

I would like everybodys thoughts on this
    Between Gams, Jens, Maddie, Ellis, and Hallie, the 4 and 5 positions will see a lot of new bodies and probably have more depth than we have seen in several years. But, the team will be focused in a different direction offensively. I doubt that you will see Moody walking the ball up the floor a lot next year. With the influx of four new players, and all of them should see playing time, I think that we will be a faster more drive and shoot type of team. Just the depth factor alone should increase the tempo of our game. Now lets get out there and charm the sneakers off of some 2014 recruits.