I hate to remove the focus from the Seniors but hey, here goes nothing.

As a Boston, Massachusetts native and a familiar face within the New England Prep School Basketball scene, I've had the pleasure of watching Georges mature and progress through high school up until tonight. And when I saw the majority of high majors pass on Georges after dropping 23 points on 11-of-11 shooting from the field against Michiganís baby-faced assassin Nik Stauskas, Arizonaís stud frosh center Kaleb Tarczewski and soon to be heavy Duke Blue Devil contributor Alex Murphy in Tilton's 2011 Championship Game against St. Marks, I knew college coaches around the country would be soon shaking their damn heads for not taking a chance on the kid. Then May comes around and Bleacher Report continues to let the kid fly under the radar as they casually refuse to acknowledge Georges as a member of their top 50 soon to be most impactful freshman in college basketball. 30 games later and what's the scoop now look like? A top 20 scorer in the Big 12, a wildly efficient hybrid four who can score in nearly every facet of the game, a potential top 10 freshman in all of college ball and more importantly 18 BIG ones in probably the biggest contest of his life. Great work kid. Can't wait for our interview right before the Big 12 torny kicks off this coming Wednesday!

Here's a little write up on Georges that I did after the home game against Kansas last monday. More coverage on our guy is on the way! I'll Tell Ya What: The Classless Elijah Johnson and Georges Niang Continues to Ride the Underrated Train to Perfection | Hit 'Em Where They Ain'tHit 'Em Where They Ain't