CFTV: Cyclone seniors reflect on their journeys
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Recruit
    Points: 2,860, Level: 15
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    84
    Points
    2,860
    Level
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Points: 7,300, Level: 25
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newhall
    Posts
    377
    Points
    7,300
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 73

    Re: CFTV: Cyclone seniors reflect on their journeys

    Where was booker at? Some of his comments on twitter suggest that he's not "all in". Maybe his comments have nothing to do with basketball, but it sure seems like it to me.



  3. #3
    KFitzy87
    Guest

    Re: CFTV: Cyclone seniors reflect on their journeys

    Quote Originally Posted by cysox2 View Post
    Where was booker at? Some of his comments on twitter suggest that he's not "all in". Maybe his comments have nothing to do with basketball, but it sure seems like it to me.
    Where was McBeth? Where was Tyrus?

    They must not be "all in"



  4. #4
    Recruit
    Points: 2,860, Level: 15
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    84
    Points
    2,860
    Level
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

    Re: CFTV: Cyclone seniors reflect on their journeys

    Not all the guys were there today. I'll try to talk with them after Wednesday's senior night game.



  5. #5
    Rookie
    Points: 7,300, Level: 25
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newhall
    Posts
    377
    Points
    7,300
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 73

    Re: CFTV: Cyclone seniors reflect on their journeys

    Quote Originally Posted by KFitzy87 View Post
    Where was McBeth? Where was Tyrus?

    They must not be "all in"
    I was referring more towards his twitter comments that i failed to copy to my original post.

    "Guess I wasn't invited, just slap me in the face. smh" - again, i am not sure that has anything to do with basketball, but the timing and content suggest that it more than likely does.

    and

    "i dont care what happens as long as my mother can have her moment and see me check in the game. I'll be happy. anything else doesnt matter."

    Maybe im looking into it too much, but it just seems like there is some sort of disconnect there, which sucks because he can still be a major contributor down the stretch. Hes given some quality minutes, even though he has a smaller roll than im sure he anticipated when he came here.



  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 40,841, Level: 62
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    tyler24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,064
    Points
    40,841
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 17

    Re: CFTV: Cyclone seniors reflect on their journeys

    Cyclones.tv has Korie, Will, McGee, and Babb in it. Interesting to hear all the offers that McGee actually had and chose us over all of them.



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 35,690, Level: 58
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 960
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    istater7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,978
    Points
    35,690
    Level
    58
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 157
    Given: 106

    Re: CFTV: Cyclone seniors reflect on their journeys

    Quote Originally Posted by cysox2 View Post
    I was referring more towards his twitter comments that i failed to copy to my original post.

    "Guess I wasn't invited, just slap me in the face. smh" - again, i am not sure that has anything to do with basketball, but the timing and content suggest that it more than likely does.

    and

    "i dont care what happens as long as my mother can have her moment and see me check in the game. I'll be happy. anything else doesnt matter."

    Maybe im looking into it too much, but it just seems like there is some sort of disconnect there, which sucks because he can still be a major contributor down the stretch. Hes given some quality minutes, even though he has a smaller roll than im sure he anticipated when he came here.
    He basically says up above that he doesn't care if he doesn't play much as long as he gets to check in once. I would infer that he doesn't care what happens as long as the team gets the W and he gets a little playing time on senior night. And honestly, with the way he's been playing he should expect to play. Reading into it waaaaay too much.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM