Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

What I would do......

To storm the court again as a student. Just saw Minnesota celebrate a great upset against a good Indiana team. Last night was my last game as a student in Hilton and probably my last time in there for awhile. It would have been a great moment last night to storm the court for a great win against a good team.

Sorry for my pity party, just thought I would post it here.... On to the Oklahoma game.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 71

Re: What I would do......

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriCyclone View Post
    To storm the court again as a student. Just saw Minnesota celebrate a great upset against a good Indiana team. Last night was my last game as a student in Hilton and probably my last time in there for awhile. It would have been a great moment last night to storm the court for a great win against a good team.

Sorry for my pity party, just thought I would post it here.... On to the Oklahoma game.
    When it seemed like we were going to win the game, students passed back the word to not to storm the floor. Not to burst your bubble but I don't think anybody would have stormed the floor and yes I am serious.

ďI told you, I donít care if youíre black or white. I donít care if youíre rich or poor. I donít care where you come from, whether itís Texas, Florida, California, or right here in the state of Iowa, I donít care about any of thatÖ But what I did care about is moving forward from that day on, that we were one team." -Paul Rhoads

Pro
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,266
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: What I would do......

Quote Originally Posted by CysRage View Post
    When it seemed like we were going to win the game, students passed back the word to not to storm the floor. Not to burst your bubble but I don't think anybody would have stormed the floor and yes I am serious.
    I think we should have. Top 10 team and we were the underdogs. Win would have solidified our trip to the tourney.