Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 87
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Points: 7,353, Level: 25
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    cped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    59
    Points
    7,353
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

    Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Not really a surprise, but Jerry Palm has us out in his up to date bracket. This guy hates us though, so I'm not too worried about it. At Baylor on Wednesday is another road game, and another opportunity for us to show the world that we CAN win a close game on the road.

    Another over-time loss or debacle in the final 20 seconds will mentally deflate this team in my opinion. The men need to step up to the plate and get this W.

    NCAA College Basketball Tournament Bracket Predictions - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and RPI Rankings

    According to his bubble watch, we are "On the fence."

    NCAA College Basketball Bubble Watch - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and RPI Rankings



  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 398,741, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    ISUCubswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    My Playhouse
    Posts
    17,305
    Points
    398,741
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,926
    Given: 1,546

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Whose shocked?

    Who was the poster on here that got questioned by police for threatening to kill his family via twitter?



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 248,318, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    CyFan61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,540
    Points
    248,318
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,259
    Given: 1,382

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    In other equally surprising news, the sun rose in the east this morning.

    Seriously, though - as of right now we'd be a 10 or 11 seed according to just about everyone with a brain. Palm is a total jack*** that tries to stir things up to gain attention.



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 273,743, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Rabbuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20,540
    Points
    273,743
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,790
    Given: 166

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    How do you kill someone with twitter ?


    The Official Paul Rhode's Salt Truck Driver.

  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 65,904, Level: 79
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    MartyFine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Warren Co., IA
    Posts
    2,126
    Points
    65,904
    Level
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 531
    Given: 252

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Quote Originally Posted by cped View Post
    Not really a surprise, but Jerry Palm has us out in his up to date bracket. This guy hates us though, so I'm not too worried about it. At Baylor on Wednesday is another road game, and another opportunity for us to show the world that we CAN win a close game on the road.

    Another over-time loss or debacle in the final 20 seconds will mentally deflate this team in my opinion. The men need to step up to the plate and get this W.

    NCAA College Basketball Tournament Bracket Predictions - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and RPI Rankings

    According to his bubble watch, we are "On the fence."

    NCAA College Basketball Bubble Watch - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and RPI Rankings
    We're also #34 in ESPN's BPI.

    NCAA College Basketball BPI Rankings - ESPN



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 331,158, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    chuckd4735's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,221
    Points
    331,158
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,228
    Given: 885

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Jerry Palm had ISU on the fence last year at this time because he said they didn't have a good road win.



  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 248,318, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    CyFan61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,540
    Points
    248,318
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,259
    Given: 1,382

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckd4735 View Post
    Jerry Palm had ISU on the fence last year at this time because he said they didn't have a good road win.
    I remember that, which finally got changed with the win at Kansas State in late February. Hopefully the same thing happens this Wednesday night.



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 94,211, Level: 95
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    BigBake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U'dale
    Posts
    6,213
    Points
    94,211
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 320
    Given: 301

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Why he has OU in is a mystery.


    Fanatic #25

  9. #9
    Pro
    Points: 65,904, Level: 79
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    MartyFine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Warren Co., IA
    Posts
    2,126
    Points
    65,904
    Level
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 531
    Given: 252

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFan61 View Post
    I remember that, which finally got changed with the win at Kansas State in late February. Hopefully the same thing happens this Wednesday night.
    ISU was comfortably in even if they had lost the KSU game last year. Palm doesn't have a clue.



  10. #10
    Speechless
    Points: 467,298, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    70,964
    Points
    467,298
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 2,181

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFan61 View Post
    In other equally surprising news, the sun rose in the east this morning.

    Seriously, though - as of right now we'd be a 10 or 11 seed according to just about everyone with a brain. Palm is a total jack*** that tries to stir things up to gain attention.
    It was pure cloudy in my area.

    Need. To. Win. On. The Road.


    Let Prohm's Posse Ride: Hallice, Brady, Stu, Lard, Naz, Deonte, Monte, Matt, Simeon, Jordan, and Babb.

  11. #11
    Speechless
    Points: 398,741, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    ISUCubswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    My Playhouse
    Posts
    17,305
    Points
    398,741
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,926
    Given: 1,546

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBake View Post
    Why he has OU in is a mystery.
    As a 7 seed lol



  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 55,723, Level: 73
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    atlantacyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fontvieille Monaco
    Posts
    5,244
    Points
    55,723
    Level
    73
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 338
    Given: 102

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    face PALM.



  13. #13
    Starter
    Points: 11,269, Level: 32
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    CycloneJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    810
    Points
    11,269
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 85

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Why wouldn't he have OU in? We are 17-8, they are 16-8. They have a road win at Baylor and a home win over Kansas, both wins we can't match. And that is not even mentioning their #17 RPI & #4 SOS (per ESPN). They also don't have a bad loss. Regardless of the fact that I believe we are a much better team then they are, barring a collapse they will make the tournament.



  14. #14
    Prospect
    Points: 7,353, Level: 25
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    cped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    59
    Points
    7,353
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneJames View Post
    Why wouldn't he have OU in? We are 17-8, they are 16-8. They have a road win at Baylor and a home win over Kansas, both wins we can't match. And that is not even mentioning their #17 RPI & #4 SOS (per ESPN). They also don't have a bad loss. Regardless of the fact that I believe we are a much better team then they are, barring a collapse they will make the tournament.

    Some folks are such homers though that they believe we should be ahead of Oklahoma simply because we beat them handily at Hilton.



  15. #15
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 41,916, Level: 63
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,034
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    WDM
    Posts
    4,458
    Points
    41,916
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 134
    Given: 80

    Re: Jerry Palm has us OUT

    we are sitting at probably an average of 10/11/12 seed is that hard to believe that he doesnt think we are in?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBA
  • Football Season Opener vs. UNI
  • September 3, 2016
  • 07:00 PM