Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1249

Thread: CF Postertology

  1. #106
    Pro
    Points: 67,665, Level: 80
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    CarlHungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    2,767
    Points
    67,665
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 62

    Re: CF Postertology

    Ellen vs. Clones21 in the CBI?



  2. #107
    Speechless
    Points: 401,261, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    alarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    20,848
    Points
    401,261
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 41

    Re: CF Postertology

    My posting resume includes starting the largest thread in the football forum, as well as two of the top 4 largest non-pinned basketball threads.



  3. #108
    Addict
    Points: 205,013, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MLawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,093
    Points
    205,013
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 27

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by CyArob View Post
    I don't respect your point to post ratio. Because it's small.
    And I don't respect you as a man, because... well you can imagine where I'm going with this.



  4. #109
    Legend
    Points: 269,345, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,199
    Points
    269,345
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 273

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by CtownCyclone View Post
    I had some legit posts in the K-State Troll thread that got deleted. Were I chosen for the tourney, how could I point to that awesomeness to move on to the next round?
    I had not thought of that problem. Obviously any seeding process will not be an exact science.



  5. #110
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 160,600, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GMackey32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ames Via Cedar Falls
    Posts
    4,951
    Points
    160,600
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 19

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by CtownCyclone View Post
    You are so blinded by boobs, it's not even funny.
    He probably has this years SI swimsuit issue cover as his computer background. Then he would really be blinded, instead of figuratively.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    I agree. We didn't choose Iowa State because it is easy. We chose Iowa State because it is awesome.
    Post from HawkeyeNation:

    So frickin jealous of what they have in Ames. It's truly amazing what Fred has done coming in with 0 coaching experience.

  6. #111
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 160,600, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GMackey32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ames Via Cedar Falls
    Posts
    4,951
    Points
    160,600
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 19

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlHungus View Post
    Ellen vs. Clones21 in the CBI?
    That would make sense since both can't qualify for the tourney due to Rulzzz "no hawk fans" rule.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    I agree. We didn't choose Iowa State because it is easy. We chose Iowa State because it is awesome.
    Post from HawkeyeNation:

    So frickin jealous of what they have in Ames. It's truly amazing what Fred has done coming in with 0 coaching experience.

  7. #112
    Pro
    Points: 46,333, Level: 66
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 617
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Bu4ISU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    JTown, IA
    Posts
    2,197
    Points
    46,333
    Level
    66
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 20

    Re: CF Postertology

    Rulzzz, PUT ME IN COACH!



  8. #113
    Speechless
    Points: 425,052, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    17,460
    Points
    425,052
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 632

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by acoustimac View Post
    Why in the world would you omit women's basketball? That is one very active area! Games? Really? Talk about something completely UN-Iowa state related...

    I guess I could change. I figured I would get **** if I made one of regions WBB because so many here don't seem to care about it (unlike me who can't get enough)


    Quote Originally Posted by cyowan View Post

    Rulzzz 3:16 says I just liked your post!

  9. #114
    Speechless
    Points: 425,052, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    17,460
    Points
    425,052
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 632

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by CtownCyclone View Post
    You are so blinded by boobs, it's not even funny.

    You know so well it's scary. Because Tank is in the field based that fact that 90% of his threads are cheerleader related.


    Quote Originally Posted by cyowan View Post

    Rulzzz 3:16 says I just liked your post!

  10. #115
    Pro
    Points: 46,333, Level: 66
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 617
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Bu4ISU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    JTown, IA
    Posts
    2,197
    Points
    46,333
    Level
    66
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 20

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRulzzz View Post
    I guess I could change. I figured I would get **** if I made one of regions WBB because so many here don't seem to care about it (unlike me who can't get enough)
    Hey I've watched all our JTown girls bball this year. We're garbage, straight out of the dumpster



  11. #116
    Speechless
    Points: 425,052, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    17,460
    Points
    425,052
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 632

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by MLawrence View Post
    And time for my 5000th post:

    While I may not be a blue blood of Cyclone Fanatic such as CycloneErik and Cyclonepride, who many consider to be the Kansas and Kentucky of this board since they have the tradition (posting history), I do view myself as a Butler of this board. Just like Butler I am viewed as an underdog since I don't play in the big leagues, but not so underrated that people don't respect me due to my point-to-post ratio. It shouldn't come as a surprise to people when I make my run to the final four. So in that regard go MLawrence and the Fighting Flying Stinsons!!




    Quote Originally Posted by cyowan View Post

    Rulzzz 3:16 says I just liked your post!

  12. #117
    Legend
    Points: 269,345, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,199
    Points
    269,345
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 273

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRulzzz View Post
    I guess I could change. I figured I would get **** if I made one of regions WBB because so many here don't seem to care about it (unlike me who can't get enough)
    Make it a play-in game to the MBB region. You know you can't give up the gaming & groups region, because that one is probably going to be the most entertaining for a decent amount of us.



  13. #118
    Addict
    Points: 163,284, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    CtownCyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    8,552
    Points
    163,284
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRulzzz View Post
    You know so well it's scary. Because Tank is in the field based that fact that 90% of his threads are cheerleader related.



  14. #119
    Addict
    Points: 181,261, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    cowgirl836's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    8,981
    Points
    181,261
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 184

    Re: CF Postertology

    Rulzzz, on behalf of the women of CF, I thank you for your stalwart dedication to women's rights and seeking to create a more equal environment.

    Your tireless efforts are much appreciated by us and we look forward to that one shining day in which we are all viewed as equals on this great site. Appreciated not just for our fantastic physiques, but also for our witty banter and intellect.



  15. #120
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 160,600, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GMackey32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ames Via Cedar Falls
    Posts
    4,951
    Points
    160,600
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 19

    Re: CF Postertology

    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl836 View Post
    Rulzzz, on behalf of the women of CF, I thank you for your stalwart dedication to women's rights and seeking to create a more equal environment.

    Your tireless efforts are much appreciated by us and we look forward to that one shining day in which we are all viewed as equals on this great site.
    LOL...





    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    I agree. We didn't choose Iowa State because it is easy. We chose Iowa State because it is awesome.
    Post from HawkeyeNation:

    So frickin jealous of what they have in Ames. It's truly amazing what Fred has done coming in with 0 coaching experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM