Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Hot Dogs!!!! Basketball!!!!

I thought it was pretty cool that there were two Hot Dog carts outside the bars in campustown last night. I'm a big hot dog cart guy and never turn down the chance to get a dog. Unfortunately for me the line was very long and I didn't have time to wait. I'll have to come back sometime and get a dog.

As for the game, what a great time. I didn't expect the Cats to pull out a win in Hilton, but to be honest I was pretty underwhelmed with the noise level until the final 5 minutes of the game.

Niang is special and they way your guys space the court on offense will cause trouble for any team. I can't imagine what Fred would have on his hands if he could get his guys to play defense. Gotta say I am looking forward to the rematch. My bet? Cats by 8-12. Two NCAA caliber teams on display today.

Olde Main Brewery - good beer, great White Russians, unremarkable steak and potatoes. I got the ribeye not a good choice.

The Sauce and Dough Co. - Good pizza, hard to eat because of cheese on top thing. Friends got by the slice, and I shared a whole pie with another guy. Whole pie = better, fresher.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 706
    Given: 417

Re: Hot Dogs!!!! Basketball!!!!

As a fellow white male I understand your love of hot dogs. However I do not understand your lack of time. Either you want the dog or not- there are no excuses. Basketball- Unlike the women our basketball than does not play D.

All-Star
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 820
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 107

Re: Hot Dogs!!!! Basketball!!!!

I am also a caucasian male, so I feel qualified to respond to this thread. My thoughts are below:

You seem like a ******.