Here's a link to the transcript of Jadda Buckley's chat on the Des Moines Register website last night.

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/d...-8-p-m/article

Also, some of her comments:
Q: Jadda will this year be considered unsuccessful if you do not win a state championship?

A: Our team has high expectations for ourselves, Last year was obviously disappointing but right now we're staying focus. I don't necessarily consider anything unsuccessful if you are able to learn from it. Prime example, last year at state!

Q: How will you feel when you take that Mason City uniform off for the last time?

A: No lie it'll be hard, however knowing I have an opportunity to further my game at ISU makes me excited to see what the future holds! Its been an absolute blessing to have played for the Mohawks!

Q: What does your team and yourself rely on to win games when the 3 point shot in not fallling on a given night?

A: We always fall back on our defense play which then turns our offense around!

Q: Why Iowa State for you? and who did you pick them over?

A:
First off Bill Fennelly who is an absolute amazing coach. The overall atmosphere of ISU on campus and during games. The girls we're phenomenal when i wen't on my official. They say you get a feeling when you know its the right place, and that feeling i had from the very beginning! Its always been Iowa State for me!