Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Publisher
    Points: 989,076, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    18,319
    Points
    989,076
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,410
    Given: 695

  2. #2
    Starter
    Points: 20,281, Level: 43
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    963
    Points
    20,281
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Re: Blog: How the Cyclones avoided at Jayhawk hangover

    Great write up Chris !



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 83,611, Level: 89
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,763
    Points
    83,611
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 367
    Given: 618

    Re: Blog: How the Cyclones avoided at Jayhawk hangover

    “It really bothered everybody on the way home on that bus trip going back to Ames...."

    Just curious; did the team take a bus all the way from Lawrence to Ames, or was this the bus from the DM airport?



  4. #4
    Prospect
    Points: 3,708, Level: 17
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6
    Points
    3,708
    Level
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Blog: How the Cyclones avoided at Jayhawk hangover

    Quote Originally Posted by Go2Guy View Post
    “It really bothered everybody on the way home on that bus trip going back to Ames...."

    Just curious; did the team take a bus all the way from Lawrence to Ames, or was this the bus from the DM airport?
    Very pleased with the win against Texas--only 1 complaint, sure wish we could see some games away from the DM market in southern Iowa. We can't afford media com when we already have Dish, there has to be some way we can see more. Why couldn't we get the game on channel 5 instead of kansas and TT?



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 63,448, Level: 78
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,402
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Bewilderme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    2,161
    Points
    63,448
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 573
    Given: 551

    Re: Blog: How the Cyclones avoided at Jayhawk hangover

    Quote Originally Posted by CyPoP View Post
    Very pleased with the win against Texas--only 1 complaint, sure wish we could see some games away from the DM market in southern Iowa. We can't afford media com when we already have Dish, there has to be some way we can see more. Why couldn't we get the game on channel 5 instead of kansas and TT?
    The interwebs is your friendsz


    'Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction.'
    -Einstein

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 130,718, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8,255
    Points
    130,718
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,073
    Given: 287

    Re: Blog: How the Cyclones avoided at Jayhawk hangover

    Quote Originally Posted by CyPoP View Post
    Very pleased with the win against Texas--only 1 complaint, sure wish we could see some games away from the DM market in southern Iowa. We can't afford media com when we already have Dish, there has to be some way we can see more. Why couldn't we get the game on channel 5 instead of kansas and TT?
    If you have Dish, then it is likely you have ESPNU which is what the game was on yesterday.

    The non-conference games were on cyclones.tv and Mediacom. The conference games will be on various stations, several ESPNU games, several regional ESPN games (likely on Channel 5), and a few ESPN and ESPN2 games.



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 328,013, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    VeloClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    19,542
    Points
    328,013
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,332
    Given: 10,760

    Re: Blog: How the Cyclones avoided at Jayhawk hangover

    Quote Originally Posted by jsb View Post
    If you have Dish, then it is likely you have ESPNU which is what the game was on yesterday.

    The non-conference games were on cyclones.tv and Mediacom. The conference games will be on various stations, several ESPNU games, several regional ESPN games (likely on Channel 5), and a few ESPN and ESPN2 games.
    I have DirecTV and am most decidedly outside the DM market. With cyclones.tv and Full Court we can see almost as many games as people in the DM market. DirecTV customers can get Full Court for half price right now and you wouldn't have missed a single ISU game on there.


    "There are five real good recruits in the state. We got three of them. One couldn’t get into school, and the other went to (the University of) Iowa...which is about the same thing." - Coach Johnny Orr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: ESPNU
  • HOOPS: Iowa State @ Texas Tech
  • February 10, 2016
  • 08:00 PM