Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 13,401, Level: 35
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    304
    Points
    13,401
    Level
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3

    The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    I'am always proud when the Navy gets something right, as opposed to running into undersea mountains, or coral reefs, but here is an anti-drug message that shows some of the dangers of the drug(s). I'am not sure how much of a problem bath salts are on Cyclonefantic, but with this strong message, hopefully it will change someones mind out there.
    There are some disturbing parts to the video, its not meant to be funny, just show what they have witnessed happening to people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhlaHwnErBI



  2. #2
    Legend
    Points: 378,878, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    23,319
    Points
    378,878
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 107

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    I work at an addictions facility and bath salts is the new rage. I will pass this along, thanks!



  3. #3
    Hooper drives the boat, Chief
    Points: 582,467, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Mr Janny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21,051
    Points
    582,467
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 326
    Given: 21

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    I'am always proud when the Navy gets something right, as opposed to running into undersea mountains, or coral reefs, but here is an anti-drug message that shows some of the dangers of the drug(s). I'am not sure how much of a problem bath salts are on Cyclonefantic, but with this strong message, hopefully it will change someones mind out there.
    There are some disturbing parts to the video, its not meant to be funny, just show what they have witnessed happening to people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhlaHwnErBI
    I'm glad you brought this up because, frankly, it's getting a little out of control. The other day, I was doing laundry, and I found a little packet of bath salts in CycloneFanatics pants pocket. I confronted him about it, and he assured me that it wasn't his and that he was just holding it for a friend. When I asked which friend it was, he beat around the bush, but eventually admitted that he'd been hanging around with Deadspin again. This made me mad, because I've told him before to keep better company. It's not that Deadspin is all bad, but he hangs with the wrong crowd and is a bad influence. I know Deadspin spends a lot of time with that nerdy, foreign kid, Kotaku, but he's not the problem. It's more that Jezebel that I don't like. Another parent told me that Jezebel was seen spending time with that trashy TMZ and once even with XVideos. Now that drugs are involved, I don't know what to do. I want to be a good parent, but I don't want CycloneFanatic to resent me, you know?


    "What a horrible night to have a curse."
    -Simon Belmont

    "Please bury me with all my stuff, because you know it's mine..."
    -Master Shake

    "Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood."
    -Lorem Ipsum

  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 86,352, Level: 91
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    mtowncyclone13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,154
    Points
    86,352
    Level
    91
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 171
    Given: 120

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    If I take bath salts will I be able to hook up with that girl?


    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRulzzz View Post
    mtown is among the worst to ever play this game.


  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 378,878, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    23,319
    Points
    378,878
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 107

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    Quote Originally Posted by mtowncyclone13 View Post
    If I take bath salts will I be able to hook up with that girl?
    Maybe if she took them.



  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 56,655, Level: 73
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 395
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CycloneGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,872
    Points
    56,655
    Level
    73
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 5

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Janny View Post
    I'm glad you brought this up because, frankly, it's getting a little out of control. The other day, I was doing laundry, and I found a little packet of bath salts in CycloneFanatics pants pocket. I confronted him about it, and he assured me that it wasn't his and that he was just holding it for a friend. When I asked which friend it was, he beat around the bush, but eventually admitted that he'd been hanging around with Deadspin again. This made me mad, because I've told him before to keep better company. It's not that Deadspin is all bad, but he hangs with the wrong crowd and is a bad influence. I know Deadspin spends a lot of time with that nerdy, foreign kid, Kotaku, but he's not the problem. It's more that Jezebel that I don't like. Another parent told me that Jezebel was seen spending time with that trashy TMZ and once even with XVideos. Now that drugs are involved, I don't know what to do. I want to be a good parent, but I don't want CycloneFanatic to resent me, you know?
    Bet he got them from HawkeyeNation.. huge burnout..



  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 34,842, Level: 57
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Bewilderme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,421
    Points
    34,842
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 18

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    Love that huge tooter he lines up in the first scene. Also, it looks like they just threw some diet soda off a bridge. Obviously these guys have no experience.

    As for the girl, 4/10 too pointy


    'Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction.'
    -Einstein

  8. #8
    Pro
    Points: 91,119, Level: 93
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    VTXCyRyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,096
    Points
    91,119
    Level
    93
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 32

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Janny View Post
    I'm glad you brought this up because, frankly, it's getting a little out of control. The other day, I was doing laundry, and I found a little packet of bath salts in CycloneFanatics pants pocket. I confronted him about it, and he assured me that it wasn't his and that he was just holding it for a friend. When I asked which friend it was, he beat around the bush, but eventually admitted that he'd been hanging around with Deadspin again. This made me mad, because I've told him before to keep better company. It's not that Deadspin is all bad, but he hangs with the wrong crowd and is a bad influence. I know Deadspin spends a lot of time with that nerdy, foreign kid, Kotaku, but he's not the problem. It's more that Jezebel that I don't like. Another parent told me that Jezebel was seen spending time with that trashy TMZ and once even with XVideos. Now that drugs are involved, I don't know what to do. I want to be a good parent, but I don't want CycloneFanatic to resent me, you know?
    I hope he stays away from 4chan



  9. #9
    Rookie
    Points: 7,196, Level: 25
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    ILiftWithRoyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    548
    Points
    7,196
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 9

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    table salt > bath salt


    I AM SO FOOTBALL TO BE YOUR PROUD COACH

  10. #10
    Hooper drives the boat, Chief
    Points: 582,467, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Mr Janny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21,051
    Points
    582,467
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 326
    Given: 21

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    Quote Originally Posted by ILiftWithRoyce View Post
    table salt > bath salt
    Lawry's Seasoned Salt > table salt > bath salt


    "What a horrible night to have a curse."
    -Simon Belmont

    "Please bury me with all my stuff, because you know it's mine..."
    -Master Shake

    "Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood."
    -Lorem Ipsum

  11. #11
    Speechless
    Points: 381,184, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    55,603
    Points
    381,184
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 153
    Given: 124

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    WalMart has bath salts now on sale.


    CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.

  12. #12
    Legend
    Points: 165,066, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    The_Architect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Focus Town
    Posts
    11,014
    Points
    165,066
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 353

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    I laughed so hard at the 1:12 mark. Not sure that was the intended reaction.


    While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily married” and “got more than enough to eat at home.”

  13. #13
    All-Star
    Points: 28,060, Level: 51
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 590
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Tarbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    1,311
    Points
    28,060
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5

    Re: The Dangers of Bath Salts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bewilderme View Post
    Love that huge tooter he lines up in the first scene. Also, it looks like they just threw some diet soda off a bridge. Obviously these guys have no experience.

    As for the girl, 4/10 too pointy
    I like how he bulldozed that line instead of getting any.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM