Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 34,435, Level: 57
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,015
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,799
    Points
    34,435
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 89

    Kentucky Mudflap post

    Xmas Comes Early For KJ?

    by Kentucky_Mudflap Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:08 am
    Hombres you know Im the Voice of Wrestling and I brake all the big wons my close personal friend KJs lucky Southwest flys outa Des Moines now caught a flite for Philly the word is Xmas is coming early hes up there two bring home a couple of young recruits turn that mess around fill too holes in the lineup hes gotta beat Perry and Perrys won smart gent but KJs momma didnt birth no fool he knows its time to get up off his rear and get some action Pollerds riding him like a rented mule hears to you KJ my old friend Godspeed your gonna need it and bring the schollie money you need too full rides.




    Any idea what he is talking about?



  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 361,629, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Tre4ISU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Estherville
    Posts
    19,217
    Points
    361,629
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 538
    Given: 72

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Nope and neither does he.


    I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

    Or so I have read.

  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 41,572, Level: 62
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Borger, TX
    Posts
    2,645
    Points
    41,572
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 4

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Quote Originally Posted by buf87 View Post
    Xmas Comes Early For KJ?

    by Kentucky_Mudflap Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:08 am
    Hombres you know Im the Voice of Wrestling and I brake all the big wons my close personal friend KJs lucky Southwest flys outa Des Moines now caught a flite for Philly the word is Xmas is coming early hes up there two bring home a couple of young recruits turn that mess around fill too holes in the lineup hes gotta beat Perry and Perrys won smart gent but KJs momma didnt birth no fool he knows its time to get up off his rear and get some action Pollerds riding him like a rented mule hears to you KJ my old friend Godspeed your gonna need it and bring the schollie money you need too full rides.




    Any idea what he is talking about?
    Hes is Penn trying to grab one or two recruits for the next cycle. I have no idea who we are in on over there, but lets hope they can wrestle 3 periods.



  4. #4
    Legend
    Points: 141,536, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Judoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    10,612
    Points
    141,536
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 500
    Given: 558

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Mudflap talks a lot of **** but there is ussualy more than a little info in his posts once you parse the schtik.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 54,481, Level: 72
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,069
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Prone2Clone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,277
    Points
    54,481
    Level
    72
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 197
    Given: 62

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Quote Originally Posted by buf87 View Post
    Xmas Comes Early For KJ?

    by Kentucky_Mudflap Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:08 am
    Hombres you know Im the Voice of Wrestling and I brake all the big wons my close personal friend KJs lucky Southwest flys outa Des Moines now caught a flite for Philly the word is Xmas is coming early hes up there two bring home a couple of young recruits turn that mess around fill too holes in the lineup hes gotta beat Perry and Perrys won smart gent but KJs momma didnt birth no fool he knows its time to get up off his rear and get some action Pollerds riding him like a rented mule hears to you KJ my old friend Godspeed your gonna need it and bring the schollie money you need too full rides.




    Any idea what he is talking about?
    As I sit hear, I'm not sure if he's trying to make won point or too.



  6. #6
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 84,703, Level: 90
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    azepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    3,964
    Points
    84,703
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 128

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Is a Kentucky Mudflap similar to a Kentucky Lawnmower?



  7. #7
    Walk On
    Points: 12,098, Level: 33
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    202
    Points
    12,098
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Mudflap is one of the most respected poster over at themat.com. You have to weed through the horrible grammar, and the fact that he's a homer for the hawks, but his info is still very solid regarding issues all over he country relating to college wrestling. This is a sign of good things!



  8. #8
    Pro
    Points: 77,577, Level: 86
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 773
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    TXCyclones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Heath, TX
    Posts
    3,130
    Points
    77,577
    Level
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 192
    Given: 194

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Funny. I always thought an Appallacian Mudlap was when a person folded a piece of bologna in half, bit a hole in it, and put it over there staff, before giving it to their cousin from behind. Maybe a Kentucky Mudflap is a slight variation?


    Remember, you're unique. Just like everyone else.

  9. #9
    Legend
    Points: 141,536, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Judoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    10,612
    Points
    141,536
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 500
    Given: 558

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFanInChiLand View Post
    Mudflap is one of the most respected poster over at themat.com. You have to weed through the horrible grammar, and the fact that he's a homer for the hawks, but his info is still very solid regarding issues all over he country relating to college wrestling!
    Yep. He is a Hawk but he tends to know whats up.



  10. #10
    Starter
    Points: 23,234, Level: 46
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 316
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    cowboycurtis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    909
    Points
    23,234
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 5

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Google Kentucky firefighter. Almost as gross as a Kentucky mudflap



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 334,918, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    00clone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iowa City area
    Posts
    9,416
    Points
    334,918
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,978
    Given: 495

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Quote Originally Posted by TXCyclones View Post
    Funny. I always thought an Appallacian Mudlap was when a person folded a piece of bologna in half, bit a hole in it, and put it over there staff, before giving it to their cousin from behind. Maybe a Kentucky Mudflap is a slight variation?
    Kentucky version involves a horse. Can't say how, exactly.




  12. #12
    Pro
    Points: 34,435, Level: 57
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,015
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,799
    Points
    34,435
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 89

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    I wonder if KJ was just recruiting at "The Beast of the East" tourney



  13. #13
    Legend
    Points: 141,536, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Judoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    10,612
    Points
    141,536
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 500
    Given: 558

    Re: Kentucky Mudflap post

    Quote Originally Posted by buf87 View Post
    I wonder if KJ was just recruiting at "The Beast of the East" tourney
    That would make sense.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • Iowa State vs. Oklahoma
  • November 1, 2014
  • 07:00 PM