Not only was the OP late with the story, he didn't provide the needed information required to fit the standards of a premium message board. However, the link provided almost makes up for the lack of posting integrity.
Since we are critiquing the OP, I think it might be useful to include some corrections which would make this a stronger effort:
1) Explain why I/we care about Texas on an ISU message board (nay, a PREMIUM ISU message board)
2) Name the player in the title, and explain who he is in the first post.
3) Explain why the PG is so important. I don't want to read about some non-impact scrub.
4) Tell me why it's a big hit. Summarize the article. Give me context.
5) Under no circumstances should you make me do any thinking. I'm not on the Internet to think, and I don't believe you want these other animals thinking.
Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
Make this one for the ages!
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.