The what if game.....
    Starter Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Smile The what if game.....

So I enjoy playing the what if game just as much as the next guy. Since we already have Brackins and Garret, IF Stinnet, Mcfarland, and Walker sign where will the class rank nationally? It has to be top 25 but is it top 10?
    GO CYCLONES!

CF Founder
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 370
    I would have to think it would be near the Top 10, if not in it. It's tough to say though because we don't know how much over-ranking of recruits will take place for Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Texas, etc. I think those five players could beat anybody else's recruiting class on the court, but that doesn't always get you a higher ranking if the "prestige" isn't already in place or you don't get over-hyped players:)

To me personally, I would have to say it would be by far the best recruiting class top to bottom in ISU's history. That would be a solid starting 5 and we already have some quality players they have to try and beat out for those starting spots:)

One thing to remember is that the numbers don't mean anything unless the class performs as expected. The key thing to our recruiting class is that they are solid players on and off the court and they hopefully aren't going to get in trouble or pull-out of their commitments. As Bob Huggins has shown repeatedly, you can have great recruits and go nowhere with them.

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    If Garrett, McFarland, and Walker all remain three stars I doubt it will crack the top ten.

Edit: I could see top ten teams from these guys though, with McD's coaching.

Starter Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I thought Walker was a 4 star, but on second glance he is a 3 according to rivals, but still a top 150. I'd love to see all 5 of these guys suit up together though!