Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55

Big XII Bowl Record Predictions

Just some thoughts:

Oregon vs KSU: KSU can win this only if Klein is on top of his game. They need to control the time of possession, and score nearly every time they get the ball. Oregon can score so quickly, that KSU needs to keep the ball out of their hands as much as possible.

I've got Oregon winning this. Baylor laid the blueprint on KSU.

OU vs A&M: All I have to say on this is that OU tends to disappoint (ND this year, BCS record). I'm hoping for a Big XII win here. Frankly I hope it is a blow out over the aggies. Unfortunately, I think A&M is going to win this because they are going to want it more... I'd be frustrated as an OU fan.

TCU vs MSU: Picking the frogs... B1G is bad.

OSU vs Purdue: OSU, and it won't be close. Interim coach at Purdue.

WV vs Syracuse: WV, same as above. Won't be close.

TT vs Minnesota: TT better get their heads out of the rears... This would be a terrible loss. If TT plays like they did in the first half of the season they'll get this win, easily. TT seems to lose steam every year though. Hopefully they'll blow'em out, otherwise it could be close.

Baylor vs UCLA: If Baylor plays like they have lately, they win this. If they play like they played against, us, they won't. Picking the Bears though as they've got the firepower and chemistry now.

Texas vs Oregon St: I want to pick Texas... but, I appreciate OSU. I'll still go with the Horns though as they've got the experience and the depth to pull it off. They better be ready to play though. OSU is no slouch.

ISU vs Tulsa: I've got the good guys on this one (like most of us). We'll put more points on the board this time, which is good, cuz I think we'll allow more. We need to hit them in the mouth right off the bat or it'll be a game. They need to go into the locker room frustrated and with a sense of deja vu.

Conclusion:

The mid-bottom half teams match up really well, and should bring in a bunch of bowl victories. The "haves" such as OU and Texas need to get their stuff together and bring in some solid victories for the good of the conference. KSU has a chore of a game coming. Defense, and time of possession are key, which is good since that's pretty much KSU's specialty.

"If baseball players speaking in front of Congress can be put on trial for perjury, then why shouldn't the politicians we vote for be held accountable to the same standard during their campaigns?" -Paraphrased from The Newsroom

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,142
    Given: 223

Re: Big XII Bowl Record Predictions

Ill go 6-3. aTm beats OU, UCLA beats Byalor, and Oregon beats KSU.

Addict
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 814
    Given: 96

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNCyclone View Post
    Just some thoughts:

TT vs Minnesota: TT better get their heads out of the rears... This would be a terrible loss. If TT plays like they did in the first half of the season they'll get this win, easily. TT seems to lose steam every year though. Hopefully they'll blow'em out, otherwise it could be close.

this part made me laugh. That's some John Madden analysis right there.

All-Star
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,052
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Clark View Post
    this part made me laugh. That's some John Madden analysis right there.
    Honestly though, it really depends on which TT team shows up... There shouldn't even be a question about this game, but I've seen them lose some ugly games in the past. MN is not a good football team.

"If baseball players speaking in front of Congress can be put on trial for perjury, then why shouldn't the politicians we vote for be held accountable to the same standard during their campaigns?" -Paraphrased from The Newsroom

Addict
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 814
    Given: 96

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNCyclone View Post
    Honestly though, it really depends on which TT team shows up... There shouldn't even be a question about this game, but I've seen them lose some ugly games in the past. MN is not a good football team.
    I understood your point it just reminded me so much of Madden.

Recruit
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3

Oregon vs. KSU--Going with the ducks. Too much speed for the Snyders for handle. If Oregon jumps on them early it could get ugly because KSU's offense isn't built for catch-up.

A&M vs. OU--Johnny football puts A&M over the top in this match up.

TCU vs. MSU--Can TCU stop the run? Yes.

OSU vs. Purdue--OSU

WV vs. Syracuse-- WV. This is an interesting game. I think this is a shootout. Not much defense in this one. WV wins it as Tavon Austin runs wild.

TT vs. Minnesota-- TT. Minnesota is bad.

Baylor vs. UCLA--UCLA. Baylor has picked up steam but with a month to prepare for their spread I expect the more talented Bruins to win.

Texas vs. Oregon St.--Texas. I think Texas will be motivated for this one and their superior talent will show.

ISU vs. Tulsa-- Without Knott's game changing interception Tulsa may have gone on to win the first match up. With all that being said, I still like ISU winning 28-14.