Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 31

Re: ISU vs North Carolina A&T @ 7:00 PM Game Day Thread

I thought Gibson looked better tonight than he did against Campbell. We need him to rebound. Booker and Gibson need to focus on the paint. I don't think we need Booker shooting 3's only if they really lay off him. Those guys need to bang underneath. They need to work for offensive boards the way Ejim does. If they did that, we would be in business. Niang does well on the offensive boards.

"Cómo te va", dijo el murguista a la muchacha. Que lo cortó con su mirada indiferente
    Le dijo "Bien" y lo dejó como si nada
    Nuevamente... La princesa... Se perdía entre la gente (Jaime Roos)

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 3

When Cyclone tv was on the fritz tonight, I watched the last part of the Cincy/Campbell game on ESPN3. Cincy's bigs are not much really. Tonight, they were getting into foul problems and they don't seem to score much. They did manage to alter a few shots and block a few.

Their guards though are pretty impressive. I think Killpatrick is their best guard, but his shooting was really off tonight. The other two......Parker and Wright I think.....are pretty good though. All 3 are athletic and pretty fast. I thought Wright was really good on defense too.

I think ISU can win, but they have to pick up their game. It will be a workout for the guards, but I think Booker, Melvin, Niang, Clyburn, and even Gibson can do some real damage inside. It should be fun to watch.

Last edited by Dryburn; 11-20-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    -Be kind. That is something you will never regret. You will never say to yourself when you are old "I wish I was not good to that person".

All-Star
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Mitten I want to apoligize for cracking on you earlier for your assessment of North Carolina A&T. While the aggies were horrible, my remarks were out of line. You provide good insight and opinions of my beloved Cyclones!!

Take care-

Quote Originally Posted by mitten1975 View Post
    I thought Gibson looked better tonight than he did against Campbell. We need him to rebound. Booker and Gibson need to focus on the paint. I don't think we need Booker shooting 3's only if they really lay off him. Those guys need to bang underneath. They need to work for offensive boards the way Ejim does. If they did that, we would be in business. Niang does well on the offensive boards.