Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Must Win Game

Much like the Baylor game, this was a must-win game. Lose this one, and the season is probably over. I thought CPR's decision to bring in Richardson, for whatever reason, took a lot of guts. He has shown that he is willing to take whatever risk is necessary. It seems like the bigger the risk, the better the outcome. I'm looking forward to Friday's game against West Virginia. It should be a great one! Go Cyclones!

Prospect
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Re: Must Win Game

Yes the decision by CPR worked out great! It looks like Richardson throws a better pass then the others. He is getting a lot less drops and hit the receiver in stride so they can gain more yards after the catch. And in turn getting longer drives and giving the defence time to rest. This one change can make the whole team better over all.

Swarm & Punish
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 378

If there ever was a Big12 game to introduce a RSF into.. who is your future, its against KU. Their pass D is horrific and their linebackers are weak. I love what Sam did and looks capable of doing... the prep for next week, playing next week and the bowl game practice reps with game will be the best thing any young QB could hope for. It will jump start a season lacking a lot of experience in 2013. Honestly, I won't feel bad if mistakes and/or a loss happen next week, because I know this kid is our future. With the time he gets practicing is near priceless.

-keep

The first and best victory is to conquer self; to be conquered by self is of all things most shameful and vile. - Plato

May you only need 39 acres to turn your rig around. - keep

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 24

Quote Originally Posted by keepngoal View Post
    If there ever was a Big12 game to introduce a RSF into.. who is your future, its against KU. Their pass D is horrific and their linebackers are weak. I love what Sam did and looks capable of doing... the prep for next week, playing next week and the bowl game practice reps with game will be the best thing any young QB could hope for. It will jump start a season lacking a lot of experience in 2013. Honestly, I won't feel bad if mistakes and/or a loss happen next week, because I know this kid is our future. With the time he gets practicing is near priceless.

-keep
    Even better, he gets an extra few weeks of practice before the bowl.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin 1775

Rookie
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 504
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18

Quote Originally Posted by keepngoal;3166689[B
    ]If there ever was a Big12 game to introduce a RSF into.. who is your future, its against KU.[/B] Their pass D is horrific and their linebackers are weak. I love what Sam did and looks capable of doing... the prep for next week, playing next week and the bowl game practice reps with game will be the best thing any young QB could hope for. It will jump start a season lacking a lot of experience in 2013. Honestly, I won't feel bad if mistakes and/or a loss happen next week, because I know this kid is our future. With the time he gets practicing is near priceless.

-keep
    Agree - everyone keeps asking why did Rhoads bring him in or why didn't he do it sooner. Even if SR has been improving the last few weeks and even if he decided SR was going to give us a better chance to win why bring him against OU and Texas and have him struggle. Great move to bring him in against Kansas and this week we play another not so good defense in WV.