Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 157,054, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Cycl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Liberty
    Posts
    6,509
    Points
    157,054
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 3
    I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK - The Partisan Bat

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    Hmmm...I'm not a huge "weiner"
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    "Yeah, Chris' weiner is a way bigger get than mine."

  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 164,346, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassSocial
    CLONECONES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    7,185
    Points
    164,346
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms



    and if they played on this field maybe they could win a game!




    Self proclaimed 2012 CF Newcomer of the Year

  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 31,570, Level: 54
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    isuska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    1,524
    Points
    31,570
    Level
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 233
    Given: 66

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    i don't quite understand the wrestling shoes for cleats



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 120,527, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ianoconnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,136
    Points
    120,527
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 283
    Given: 567

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    Those are sick.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 50,672, Level: 69
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 478
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,246
    Points
    50,672
    Level
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 1

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    So basically, every school should just make 98% of their uniforms black, and the world will think it kicks *****.



  6. #6
    Starter
    Points: 26,045, Level: 49
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cobraclone71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Points
    26,045
    Level
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by Isuska View Post
    i don't quite understand the wrestling shoes for cleats
    No no, Under Armour just makes ugly*** football cleats.



  7. #7
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 62,570, Level: 77
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 680
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,763
    Points
    62,570
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 28

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    Changing uniforms every week just doesn't work when you're a crappy football team. No matter what uniform combo Maryland comes up with next it won't make up for the fact that they're starting a LB at QB.



  8. #8
    Starter
    Points: 26,045, Level: 49
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cobraclone71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Points
    26,045
    Level
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by CyJack13 View Post
    Changing uniforms every week just doesn't work when you're a crappy football team. No matter what uniform combo Maryland comes up with next it won't make up for the fact that they're starting a LB at QB.
    This. Secondly, doesn't kind of take away from the "cool factor" of having an alternate uniform if you have 37 of them??



  9. #9
    Pro
    Points: 59,973, Level: 75
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    3,294
    Points
    59,973
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    too bad they have to run the single wing


    The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.

  10. #10
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 3,878, Level: 18
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    2611 Helser, Louden
    Posts
    328
    Points
    3,878
    Level
    18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 47

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    So basically, every school should just make 98% of their uniforms black, and the world will think it kicks *****.
    This x1000.

    Does anyone stick to their own school colors anymore? These suck dog balls.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 91,935, Level: 94
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,215
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    awd4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Peru, IL
    Posts
    7,536
    Points
    91,935
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 205

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    Under Armour just flat out sucks. I am so glad we are Nike.



  12. #12
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 6,367, Level: 23
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    239
    Points
    6,367
    Level
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by CyJack13 View Post
    Changing uniforms every week just doesn't work when you're a crappy football team. No matter what uniform combo Maryland comes up with next it won't make up for the fact that they're starting a LB at QB.
    It worked for Oregon. They sucked and only got attention when they started rolling out new craptastic uniforms every week. Recruits followed attention and look at them now...

    of course that's not the only reason, but it didn't hurt.



  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 467,817, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jdoggivjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    31,641
    Points
    467,817
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 474
    Given: 324

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmoove View Post
    This x1000.

    Does anyone stick to their own school colors anymore? These suck dog balls.
    Your argument might make sense if in Maryland's case black wasn't one of their school colors:

    Colors Red, White, Black, and Gold


    Maryland Terrapins football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    And yes, I do think these uniforms are sweet. They made the "Queen of Hearts Army" uniforms look like something that doesn't deserve to be mocked. Too bad they field a team that doesn't deserve to play in them.


    Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.



  14. #14
    Recruit
    Points: 7,235, Level: 25
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Carlsbad, CA
    Posts
    77
    Points
    7,235
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by CyJack13 View Post
    Changing uniforms every week just doesn't work when you're a crappy football team. No matter what uniform combo Maryland comes up with next it won't make up for the fact that they're starting a LB at QB.
    They wouldnt be such a crappy team if they didnt lose 4 QBs to season ending injuries and thats why they have to start a LB at QB who did play QB in High School.



  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 237,218, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    klamath632's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,656
    Points
    237,218
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 224

    Re: Maryland black ops uniforms

    So tired of BFBS (Black For Black Sake) uniforms.


    Quote Originally Posted by John F. Kennedy
    not because they are easy, but because they are hard ... because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM