Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Publisher
    Points: 917,864, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,664
    Points
    917,864
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,504
    Given: 566

    Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    Remember these guys right? We all know about the success that LaRon Dendy had last season at Middle Tennessee State. Here are a few more former Cyclones...

    --- Dominique Buckley, Toledo --- Scored 19 points in an overtime loss last night to Northern Iowa.

    Toledo Drops Overtime Thriller at Northern Iowa, 84-81 - University of Toledo Rockets Athletics Official Site - UTRockets.com

    --- Eric McKnight, Florida Gulf Coast --- Had 14 and 8 in an upset season-opening win over Miami. McKnight and his new team will travel to Hilton on Dec. 4.

    FGCUAthletics.com - FGCU Powers Past Miami, 63-51, in Front of Record Crowd in Home Opener

    --- Wes Eikmeyer, Colorado State --- Scored 10 in his season-opener for Colorado State, now playing for former Iowa State coach Larry Eustachy.

    CSU downs Montana in Eustachy's debut - Colorado State University Official Athletic Site

    --- Clinton Mann, Davidson --- Scored 12 in a season-opening loss to New Mexico.

    Davidson vs New Mexico (11/12/12 at The Pit/Bob King Court)



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 76,523, Level: 85
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Rural's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,356
    Points
    76,523
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 707
    Given: 549

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    What about the late spring signee that Gmac was battling Nothern Arizona for?

    If GMac didn't bail when he did, the guy would have been a Clone.



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 80,234, Level: 88
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,716
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYVADER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cornfields
    Posts
    5,288
    Points
    80,234
    Level
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 7

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    Quote Originally Posted by Rural View Post
    What about the late spring signee that Gmac was battling Nothern Arizona for?

    If GMac didn't bail when he did, the guy would have been a Clone.
    Think he went to Colorado? Ben something. Real tall and real thin. Or bo barnes went to hawaii i think?



  4. #4
    Walk On
    Points: 8,621, Level: 27
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    176
    Points
    8,621
    Level
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    You forgot one Chris! Antwon Oliver, who I believe redshirted under GMac for one year will be playing in Hilton this Sunday night for the Fighting Camels of Campbell. Antwon went to a junior college last year and is playing for Campbell this year. I'm not sure what his stats are this year.


    Drews79

  5. #5
    Publisher
    Points: 917,864, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,664
    Points
    917,864
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,504
    Given: 566

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews79 View Post
    You forgot one Chris! Antwon Oliver, who I believe redshirted under GMac for one year will be playing in Hilton this Sunday night for the Fighting Camels of Campbell. Antwon went to a junior college last year and is playing for Campbell this year. I'm not sure what his stats are this year.
    Missed that one! Thanks!



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 62,735, Level: 77
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CyinCo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, IA
    Posts
    5,512
    Points
    62,735
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 0

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    GMAC all transfer to team! At least those that are still playing. Otherwise, Wesley Johnson would need a mention here.


    ISU Grad 1997.
    ISU Fan for Life.

    Not in CO anymore but I'm not changing my name :)

  7. #7
    Starter
    Points: 20,074, Level: 43
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 676
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    bufante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    DMI
    Posts
    991
    Points
    20,074
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 12

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    What's really telling about all of this is that not one of the people mentioned above is on a team in a major conference. Says something about the level of talent GMAC was looking at.

    On the other hand, I'm glad they all seem to be doing well and contributing.


    Untapped: Bufante
    Twitter: bufantes

  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 114,245, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    JP4CY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sommerset
    Posts
    7,518
    Points
    114,245
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,237
    Given: 471

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    Did L.A. Pomlee "retire" after his time at ISU?


    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJGray View Post
    I'd get a Rascal Flatts tramp stamp for free.

  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 157,608, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Palmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnston, IA
    Posts
    7,931
    Points
    157,608
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 6

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    Remember these guys right? We all know about the success that LaRon Dendy had last season at Middle Tennessee State. Here are a few more former Cyclones...

    --- Dominique Buckley, Toledo --- Scored 19 points in an overtime loss last night to Northern Iowa.

    Toledo Drops Overtime Thriller at Northern Iowa, 84-81 - University of Toledo Rockets Athletics Official Site - UTRockets.com

    --- Eric McKnight, Florida Gulf Coast --- Had 14 and 8 in an upset season-opening win over Miami. McKnight and his new team will travel to Hilton on Dec. 4.

    FGCUAthletics.com - FGCU Powers Past Miami, 63-51, in Front of Record Crowd in Home Opener

    --- Wes Eikmeyer, Colorado State --- Scored 10 in his season-opener for Colorado State, now playing for former Iowa State coach Larry Eustachy.

    CSU downs Montana in Eustachy's debut - Colorado State University Official Athletic Site

    --- Clinton Mann, Davidson --- Scored 12 in a season-opening loss to New Mexico.

    Davidson vs New Mexico (11/12/12 at The Pit/Bob King Court)

    Thank you Chris for the reminder of how great we have it now....and how happy we should be that former terrible coach crawled out of town on his own....


    Carrying the banner for ISU.


  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 97,952, Level: 97
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYdTracked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    9,139
    Points
    97,952
    Level
    97
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 537

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    Quote Originally Posted by bufante View Post
    What's really telling about all of this is that not one of the people mentioned above is on a team in a major conference. Says something about the level of talent GMAC was looking at.

    On the other hand, I'm glad they all seem to be doing well and contributing.
    I was about to point this out, have to take their stats with a grain of salt considering the competition they play against. There was a reason they were not getting starter minutes in the Big 12.


    Go Cubs Go!

  11. #11
    Pro
    Points: 23,562, Level: 47
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 988
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    greatshu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    KS
    Posts
    2,025
    Points
    23,562
    Level
    47
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 138
    Given: 86

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    What happened to Godfrey after not being able to enroll LSU? What a waste of such a talent.



  12. #12
    Speechless
    Points: 566,901, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    ISUAgronomist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Close Enough, IA
    Posts
    21,746
    Points
    566,901
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 644
    Given: 353

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    Quote Originally Posted by greatshu View Post
    What happened to Godfrey after not being able to enroll LSU? What a waste of such a talent.
    He's not at the previous JUCO so I'd guess nothing good unfortunately.




  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 278,558, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Cydkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    17,411
    Points
    278,558
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,642
    Given: 1,435

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    Where's Marcus Brister? His HS coach said he would play in the NBA some day so he has to be somewhere really good.

    Wes E. playing for LE goes in the small world category.



  14. #14
    Pro
    Points: 76,878, Level: 86
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,472
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    brokenloginagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,112
    Points
    76,878
    Level
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 155
    Given: 0

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    no love for a great locker room kid/teammate like chris colvin?



  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 114,245, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    JP4CY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sommerset
    Posts
    7,518
    Points
    114,245
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,237
    Given: 471

    Re: Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

    Quote Originally Posted by greatshu View Post
    What happened to Godfrey after not being able to enroll LSU? What a waste of such a talent.
    I thought Godfrey had more upside than Dendy, Ham-bone, and Taggert (remember him) when they were at ISU. Calvin was a great garbage man under the rim.


    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJGray View Post
    I'd get a Rascal Flatts tramp stamp for free.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM