Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 92,235, Level: 94
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 915
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclones500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    8,461
    Points
    92,235
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 199

    ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    College basketball season is here! Anyone who has a game-by-game prediction for Iowa State, have at it.

    I’ll start. Nothing radical about my guesses, so I included scores for each game, just for fun. (The “fun” will come when I’m completely wrong in every case)



    Southern — W 80-63 (1-0)
    Alabama A&M — W 82-57 (2-0)
    Campbell — W 77-64 (3-0)
    North Carolina A&T — W 85-56 (4-0)
    vs. Cincinnati — L 72-60 (4-1)
    vs. Oregon — W 75-68 (5-1)
    BYU — W 76-73 (6-1)
    Florida Gulf Coast — W 91-70 (7-1)
    @Iowa — L 83-81 2OT (7-2)
    Nebraska-Omaha — W 94-55 (8-2)
    vs. Drake (Big 4 Classic) — W 74-72 (9-2)
    @UMKC — W 81-63 (10-2)
    Yale — W 79-58 (11-2)
    @Kansas — L 83-70 (11-3, 0-1 Big 12)
    Texas — L 74-70 (11-4, 0-2)
    West Virginia — W 76-72 (12-4, 1-2)
    @TCU — W 68-63 (13-4, 2-2)
    @Texas Tech — W 65-54 (14-4, 3-2)
    Kansas State — W 77-69 (15-4, 4-2)
    @Oklahoma State — L 80-75 OT (15-5, 4-3)
    Baylor — W 84-73 (16-5, 5-3)
    Oklahoma — W 76-67 (17-5, 6-3)
    @Kansas State — L 70-65 (17-6, 6-4)
    @Texas — L 88-77 (17-7, 6-5)
    TCU — W 80-66 (18-7, 7-5)
    @Baylor — L 82-75 (18-8, 7-6)
    Texas Tech — W 78-57 (19-8, 8-6)
    Kansas — W 79-75 (20-8, 9-6)
    @Oklahoma — L 72-68 (20-9, 9-7)
    Oklahoma State — W 75-74 (21-9, 10-7)
    @ West Virginia — L 69-65 (21-10, 10-8)

    I see potential for a better outcome, but I sense a slugfest coming in this year’s Big 12. I took a modest-realistic route.



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 26,946, Level: 50
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 604
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    josh4isu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,049
    Points
    26,946
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    only thing you for sure got wrong was iowa.

    ISU 84 Iowa 71



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 92,235, Level: 94
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 915
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclones500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    8,461
    Points
    92,235
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 199

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by josh4isu View Post
    only thing you for sure got wrong was iowa.

    ISU 84 Iowa 71
    I like yours better than mine on that one.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 67,871, Level: 80
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    NATEizKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hilton
    Posts
    6,299
    Points
    67,871
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 61

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    CF will implode if we lose to Iowa. No season tickets would remain.



  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 280,116, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredOverdriveCreated Album pictures
    IHavNoCyCash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,694
    Points
    280,116
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 126

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    Southern — W 85-68 (1-0)
    Alabama A&M — W 78-52 (2-0)
    Campbell — W 74-57 (3-0)
    North Carolina A&T — W 85-53 (4-0)
    vs. Cincinnati — L 73-69 (4-1)
    vs. Oregon — W 67-66 (5-1) buzzerbeater
    BYU — W 71-64 (6-1)
    Florida Gulf Coast — W 73-70 (7-1) trap game
    @Iowa — W 74-70 (8-1)
    Nebraska-Omaha — W 84-61 (9-1)
    vs. Drake (Big 4 Classic) — W 71-60 (10-1)
    @UMKC — W 74-54 (11-1)
    Yale — W 75-59 (12-1)
    @Kansas — L 68-81 (12-2, 0-1 Big 12)
    Texas — L 72-71 (12-3, 0-2)
    West Virginia — W 68-63 (13-3, 1-2)
    @TCU — W 76-62 (14-3, 2-2)
    @Texas Tech — W 82-60 (15-3, 3-2)
    Kansas State — W 69-66 (16-3, 4-2)
    @Oklahoma State — L 68-79 (16-4, 5-2)
    Baylor — W 74-70 (17-4, 6-2)
    Oklahoma — L 62-70 (17-5, 6-3)
    @Kansas State — L 61-68 (17-6, 6-4)
    @Texas — L 69-73 (OT) (17-7, 6-5)
    TCU — W 84-61 (18-7, 7-5)
    @Baylor — L 71-83 (18-8, 7-6)
    Texas Tech — W 73-66 (19-8, 8-6)
    Kansas — L 68-74 (19-9, 8-7)
    @Oklahoma — L 63-77 (19-10, 8-8)
    Oklahoma State — W 74-73 (20-10, 9-8)
    @ West Virginia — L 61-74 (20-11, 9-9)

    Will be tied for 5th with KSU and win the tiebreaker.

    1)Kansas
    2)Baylor
    3)Texas
    4)Oklahoma
    5)Iowa St.
    6)Kansas St.
    7)Okie St.
    8)WVU
    9)TCU
    10)Tech

    we beat OU in the first round 73-62, pretty much sealing the NCAA birth
    (21-11, 9-9)
    lose to Kansas in a close game 66-70, (21-12,9-9)

    We get a 12 seed and face Gonzaga in the first round. We win 87-80 in OT. (22-12,9-9) Clyburn scores 35 and gets in the spotlight for the draft.

    We play Syracuse next and win 74-65 (23-12,9-9)

    ISU is in the sweet 16 and faces Ohio St., ISU loses 63-80, ending the season at (23-13,9-9)


    Fred's Fanatics- Member
    Fans of Fred Hoiberg and the 2013-2014 Iowa State Cyclones. Copy and Paste to Join.

    Denver Broncos fan: 13-3 Super Bowl Losers :(
    Arsenal Fan: 4th place
    Iowa St: 28-8 Big 12 Tourney Champs!!!! Sweet 16

  6. #6
    Legend
    Points: 280,116, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredOverdriveCreated Album pictures
    IHavNoCyCash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,694
    Points
    280,116
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 126

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    i believe we did this last year, where's that thread at?


    Fred's Fanatics- Member
    Fans of Fred Hoiberg and the 2013-2014 Iowa State Cyclones. Copy and Paste to Join.

    Denver Broncos fan: 13-3 Super Bowl Losers :(
    Arsenal Fan: 4th place
    Iowa St: 28-8 Big 12 Tourney Champs!!!! Sweet 16

  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 92,235, Level: 94
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 915
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclones500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    8,461
    Points
    92,235
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 199

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by IHavNoCyCash View Post
    Southern — W 85-68 (1-0)
    Alabama A&M — W 78-52 (2-0)
    Campbell — W 74-57 (3-0)
    North Carolina A&T — W 85-53 (4-0)
    vs. Cincinnati — L 73-69 (4-1)
    vs. Oregon — W 67-66 (5-1) buzzerbeater
    BYU — W 71-64 (6-1)
    Florida Gulf Coast — W 73-70 (7-1) trap game
    @Iowa — W 74-70 (8-1)
    Nebraska-Omaha — W 84-61 (9-1)
    vs. Drake (Big 4 Classic) — W 71-60 (10-1)
    @UMKC — W 74-54 (11-1)
    Yale — W 75-59 (12-1)
    @Kansas — L 68-81 (12-2, 0-1 Big 12)
    Texas — L 72-71 (12-3, 0-2)
    West Virginia — W 68-63 (13-3, 1-2)
    @TCU — W 76-62 (14-3, 2-2)
    @Texas Tech — W 82-60 (15-3, 3-2)
    Kansas State — W 69-66 (16-3, 4-2)
    @Oklahoma State — L 68-79 (16-4, 5-2)
    Baylor — W 74-70 (17-4, 6-2)
    Oklahoma — L 62-70 (17-5, 6-3)
    @Kansas State — L 61-68 (17-6, 6-4)
    @Texas — L 69-73 (OT) (17-7, 6-5)
    TCU — W 84-61 (18-7, 7-5)
    @Baylor — L 71-83 (18-8, 7-6)
    Texas Tech — W 73-66 (19-8, 8-6)
    Kansas — L 68-74 (19-9, 8-7)
    @Oklahoma — L 63-77 (19-10, 8-8)
    Oklahoma State — W 74-73 (20-10, 9-8)
    @ West Virginia — L 61-74 (20-11, 9-9)

    Will be tied for 5th with KSU and win the tiebreaker.

    1)Kansas
    2)Baylor
    3)Texas
    4)Oklahoma
    5)Iowa St.
    6)Kansas St.
    7)Okie St.
    8)WVU
    9)TCU
    10)Tech

    we beat OU in the first round 73-62, pretty much sealing the NCAA birth
    (21-11, 9-9)
    lose to Kansas in a close game 66-70, (21-12,9-9)

    We get a 12 seed and face Gonzaga in the first round. We win 87-80 in OT. (22-12,9-9) Clyburn scores 35 and gets in the spotlight for the draft.

    We play Syracuse next and win 74-65 (23-12,9-9)

    ISU is in the sweet 16 and faces Ohio St., ISU loses 63-80, ending the season at (23-13,9-9)
    I like how you extended it to conference placement and postseason. I wasn't motivated enough to complete the scenario



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 92,235, Level: 94
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 915
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclones500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    8,461
    Points
    92,235
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 199

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by IHavNoCyCash View Post
    i believe we did this last year, where's that thread at?
    I'm sure we did, but I haven't found it with Search (yet).

    I do still have a prediction/reality file from 2011-12 (although I'm not sure if my projected list was the version I posted on CF last fall).



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 92,235, Level: 94
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 915
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclones500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    8,461
    Points
    92,235
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 199

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    I admire your trap-game angle on FGC — I felt "chalky" about the non-conference.

    I also anticipate at least one clunker, either an unexpected loss or a close-call against a seemingly "inferior" opponent. Just wasn't sure where to put it.



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 67,871, Level: 80
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    NATEizKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hilton
    Posts
    6,299
    Points
    67,871
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 61

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by IHavNoCyCash View Post
    Southern — W 85-68 (1-0)
    Alabama A&M — W 78-52 (2-0)
    Campbell — W 74-57 (3-0)
    North Carolina A&T — W 85-53 (4-0)
    vs. Cincinnati — L 73-69 (4-1)
    vs. Oregon — W 67-66 (5-1) buzzerbeater
    BYU — W 71-64 (6-1)
    Florida Gulf Coast — W 73-70 (7-1) trap game
    @Iowa — W 74-70 (8-1)
    Nebraska-Omaha — W 84-61 (9-1)
    vs. Drake (Big 4 Classic) — W 71-60 (10-1)
    @UMKC — W 74-54 (11-1)
    Yale — W 75-59 (12-1)
    @Kansas — L 68-81 (12-2, 0-1 Big 12)
    Texas — L 72-71 (12-3, 0-2)
    West Virginia — W 68-63 (13-3, 1-2)
    @TCU — W 76-62 (14-3, 2-2)
    @Texas Tech — W 82-60 (15-3, 3-2)
    Kansas State — W 69-66 (16-3, 4-2)
    @Oklahoma State — L 68-79 (16-4, 5-2)
    Baylor — W 74-70 (17-4, 6-2)
    Oklahoma — L 62-70 (17-5, 6-3)
    @Kansas State — L 61-68 (17-6, 6-4)
    @Texas — L 69-73 (OT) (17-7, 6-5)
    TCU — W 84-61 (18-7, 7-5)
    @Baylor — L 71-83 (18-8, 7-6)
    Texas Tech — W 73-66 (19-8, 8-6)
    Kansas — L 68-74 (19-9, 8-7)
    @Oklahoma — L 63-77 (19-10, 8-8)
    Oklahoma State — W 74-73 (20-10, 9-8)
    @ West Virginia — L 61-74 (20-11, 9-9)

    Will be tied for 5th with KSU and win the tiebreaker.

    1)Kansas
    2)Baylor
    3)Texas
    4)Oklahoma
    5)Iowa St.
    6)Kansas St.
    7)Okie St.
    8)WVU
    9)TCU
    10)Tech

    we beat OU in the first round 73-62, pretty much sealing the NCAA birth
    (21-11, 9-9)
    lose to Kansas in a close game 66-70, (21-12,9-9)

    We get a 12 seed and face Gonzaga in the first round. We win 87-80 in OT. (22-12,9-9) Clyburn scores 35 and gets in the spotlight for the draft.

    We play Syracuse next and win 74-65 (23-12,9-9)

    ISU is in the sweet 16 and faces Ohio St., ISU loses 63-80, ending the season at (23-13,9-9)
    Three things:

    1. That was my predicted score for the Southern game.

    2. Conference opener at Kansas sucks.

    3. In your scenario for the conference tourney we would play WVU, 1 and 2 seed play bye, 3v10, 4v9, 5v8.



  11. #11
    All-Star
    Points: 16,814, Level: 39
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mjhavlo76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,288
    Points
    16,814
    Level
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    This took a lot of time for you. But I pretty much agree with 90% of your predictions!

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclones500 View Post
    College basketball season is here! Anyone who has a game-by-game prediction for Iowa State, have at it.

    I’ll start. Nothing radical about my guesses, so I included scores for each game, just for fun. (The “fun” will come when I’m completely wrong in every case)



    Southern — W 80-63 (1-0)
    Alabama A&M — W 82-57 (2-0)
    Campbell — W 77-64 (3-0)
    North Carolina A&T — W 85-56 (4-0)
    vs. Cincinnati — L 72-60 (4-1)
    vs. Oregon — W 75-68 (5-1)
    BYU — W 76-73 (6-1)
    Florida Gulf Coast — W 91-70 (7-1)
    @Iowa — L 83-81 2OT (7-2)
    Nebraska-Omaha — W 94-55 (8-2)
    vs. Drake (Big 4 Classic) — W 74-72 (9-2)
    @UMKC — W 81-63 (10-2)
    Yale — W 79-58 (11-2)
    @Kansas — L 83-70 (11-3, 0-1 Big 12)
    Texas — L 74-70 (11-4, 0-2)
    West Virginia — W 76-72 (12-4, 1-2)
    @TCU — W 68-63 (13-4, 2-2)
    @Texas Tech — W 65-54 (14-4, 3-2)
    Kansas State — W 77-69 (15-4, 4-2)
    @Oklahoma State — L 80-75 OT (15-5, 4-3)
    Baylor — W 84-73 (16-5, 5-3)
    Oklahoma — W 76-67 (17-5, 6-3)
    @Kansas State — L 70-65 (17-6, 6-4)
    @Texas — L 88-77 (17-7, 6-5)
    TCU — W 80-66 (18-7, 7-5)
    @Baylor — L 82-75 (18-8, 7-6)
    Texas Tech — W 78-57 (19-8, 8-6)
    Kansas — W 79-75 (20-8, 9-6)
    @Oklahoma — L 72-68 (20-9, 9-7)
    Oklahoma State — W 75-74 (21-9, 10-7)
    @ West Virginia — L 69-65 (21-10, 10-8)

    I see potential for a better outcome, but I sense a slugfest coming in this year’s Big 12. I took a modest-realistic route.



  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 92,235, Level: 94
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 915
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclones500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    8,461
    Points
    92,235
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 199

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mjhavlo76 View Post
    This took a lot of time for you. But I pretty much agree with 90% of your predictions!
    I'll accept a 90% approval.



  13. #13
    Legend
    Points: 280,116, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredOverdriveCreated Album pictures
    IHavNoCyCash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,694
    Points
    280,116
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 126

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NATEizKING View Post
    Three things:

    1. That was my predicted score for the Southern game.

    2. Conference opener at Kansas sucks.

    3. In your scenario for the conference tourney we would play WVU, 1 and 2 seed play bye, 3v10, 4v9, 5v8.
    2013 Phillips 66 Big 12 Men's Basketball Championship - Big 12 Conference - Official Athletic Site


    Fred's Fanatics- Member
    Fans of Fred Hoiberg and the 2013-2014 Iowa State Cyclones. Copy and Paste to Join.

    Denver Broncos fan: 13-3 Super Bowl Losers :(
    Arsenal Fan: 4th place
    Iowa St: 28-8 Big 12 Tourney Champs!!!! Sweet 16

  14. #14
    Speechless
    Points: 227,057, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    Clones21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,558
    Points
    227,057
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NATEizKING View Post
    CF will implode if we lose to Iowa. No season tickets would remain.
    It wouldn't be good around here if we loss..Thats for sure.


    "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." †

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Points: 8,827, Level: 28
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    CycloneNation18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Harlan, IA
    Posts
    490
    Points
    8,827
    Level
    28
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

    Re: ISU MBB 2012-13: Game-by-game predictions

    I'll try this:

    11/9: Southern W 91-64 1-0
    11/12: Alabama A&M W 85-53 2-0
    11/18: Campbell W 71-59 3-0
    11/20: NC A&T W 79-55 4-0
    11/23: vs. Cincinnati(in Vegas) W 71-69 5-0
    11/24: vs. UNLV(in Vegas) L 63-79 5-1
    12/1: BYU W 76-72 6-1
    12/4: Florida Gulf Coast W 81-70 7-1
    12/7: @ Iowa W 79-73 8-1
    12/9: UNO W 99-56 9-1
    12/15: vs. Drake(Big Four Classic) W 83-66 10-1
    12/19: @ UMKC W 85-62 11-1
    1/1: Yale W 72-53 12-1
    1/9: @ Kansas L 64-75 12-2(0-1 Big 12)
    1/12: Texas W 70-65 13-2(1-1)
    1/16: West Virginia W 65-63 14-2(2-1)
    1/19: @ TCU W 79-56 15-2(3-1)
    1/23: @ Texas Tech W 76-55 16-2(4-1)
    1/26: K-State W 62-59 17-2(5-1)
    1/30: @ Oklahoma St. L 69-76 17-3(5-2)
    2/2: Baylor W 73-69 18-3(6-2)
    2/4: Oklahoma W 69-68 19-3(7-2)
    2/9: @ K-State L 63-74 19-4(7-3)
    2/13 @ Texas L 70-75 19-5(7-4)
    2/16 TCU W 69-50 20-5(8-4)
    2/20 @ Baylor L 59-76 20-6(8-5)
    2/23 Texas Tech W 68-60 21-6(9-5)
    2/25 Kansas W 89-85(OT) 22-6(10-5)
    3/2 @ Oklahoma W 69-66 23-6(11-5)
    3/6 Oklahoma St. W 74-70 24-6(12-5)
    3/9 @ West Virginia L 66-70 24-7(12-6)

    Final Big 12 Standings:

    1. Kansas
    2. Baylor
    3. Iowa State
    4. Kansas State
    5. Oklahoma St.
    6. Texas
    7. West Virginia
    8. Oklahoma
    9. Texas Tech
    10. TCU

    We face Texas in quarterfinals of Big 12 tournament and win 75-69. (25-7) Then we face West Virginia who upset Baylor and win 69-64. (26-7) We reach the finals against Kansas and lose 66-75, but we earn a 4-seed in the NCAA tournament as a result. (26-8)

    NCAA Tourney:

    2nd Round: vs. 13-seed South Dakota St. W 75-73 27-8
    3rd Round: vs. 5-seed Missouri W 72-70 28-8
    Sweet 16: vs. 1-seed Louisville L 63-74 28-9


    Favorite Teams:
    Kansas City Chiefs: 11-6, Next Game: Offseason
    Iowa State Cyclones Basketball: 28-7(11-7), Next Game: Sweet 16 vs. UConn
    Chicago Cubs: 66-96, There's always next year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM