Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,194
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4

Did Stoops and PR have some words after the game?

Saw this mentioned in another thread but was wondering if anyone had any idea what happened or what was said here? No big deal, but looks like PR was not happy with something Stoops said. Got this pic off the landthieves site.

Pro
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 729
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 422

Re: Did Stoops and PR have some words after the game?

I'd put my money on CPR in a brawl. Stoops disrespected us right out of the shoot not kicking the easy field goal. Stills guy is a total punk.

Rookie
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

They are a joke losing at home to ND. They gave Kansas St their dream season fumbling near their goal line or in the red zone 4 times that game. And a ****** ND team that should have lost to Stanford/BYU/Pitt if it wasn't for NBC rigging the games went into their house and smoked them. Everett Golson isn't close to a 1st rounder like Landry but he went into Norman and outplayed a guy who should be holding a clipboard or possibly playing in the NFL right now.

That team would be undefeated if Stoops wasn't a crappy coach. The Big 12 isn't that good (I know only SEC is better) but ISU could easily be undefeated I know it sounds stupid but this ISU team could have run the table if Jantz had played AVERAGE against T Tech. OU had an easy path to the national championship this year and screwed it up. I know it sounds stupid but ISU could have had a season like OSU did last year if Jantz plays well against Texas Tech after the AK47 pick 6 and early lead and huge defensive effort in that one. OU should be busy rooting against Oregon right now.

Their fans were pretty quiet after last week though.

Starter
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseCyclone View Post
    They are a joke losing at home to ND. They gave Kansas St their dream season fumbling near their goal line or in the red zone 4 times that game. And a ****** ND team that should have lost to Stanford/BYU/Pitt if it wasn't for NBC rigging the games went into their house and smoked them. Everett Golson isn't close to a 1st rounder like Landry but he went into Norman and outplayed a guy who should be holding a clipboard or possibly playing in the NFL right now.

That team would be undefeated if Stoops wasn't a crappy coach. The Big 12 isn't that good (I know only SEC is better) but ISU could easily be undefeated I know it sounds stupid but this ISU team could have run the table if Jantz had played AVERAGE against T Tech. OU had an easy path to the national championship this year and screwed it up. I know it sounds stupid but ISU could have had a season like OSU did last year if Jantz plays well against Texas Tech after the AK47 pick 6 and early lead and huge defensive effort in that one. OU should be busy rooting against Oregon right now.

Go to bed.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6

You have to admit that it seems that ND and Bama have clovers stuck where the "sun don't shine."

Rookie
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Quote Originally Posted by canker2323 View Post
    Go to bed.

No thanks.

This OU team should have had a season like their 05 team when they ran the table and went on to get smoked in the NC game (by Bama instead of USC of course.) They had an easy path Stoops is a joke just like his brother was at Zona.

Oregon would have gotten hosed if undefeated OU got in instead of them but I think OU would have got in. Oregon would orobably put up a fight against Bama and give a good game. OU would lose by 50.

Addict
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 35

Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseCyclone View Post

wow. you are dumbbbbbbb

This is Ophion speaking.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

I don't do signatures. Blondes, brunettes, and red heads are a different story.