Starters for Each Big12 Team
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Recruit
    Points: 7,206, Level: 25
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    123
    Points
    7,206
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    Starters for Each Big12 Team

    I am lazy... there I said it.

    If someone is looking for something to do, we all would appreciate a post that broke down the starters and first 3 off the bench for each Big 12 Hoops Team.

    First to complete wins a Hug from Hurl Beachum or Kenny Pratt....Go!



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 25,448, Level: 48
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,281
    Points
    25,448
    Level
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 57

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieISU23 View Post
    I am lazy... there I said it.

    If someone is looking for something to do, we all would appreciate a post that broke down the starters and first 3 off the bench for each Big 12 Hoops Team.

    First to complete wins a Hug from Hurl Beachum or Kenny Pratt....Go!

    ISU > everybody else.

    BOOM.



  3. #3
    Starter
    Points: 7,506, Level: 25
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    ILiftWithRoyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    682
    Points
    7,506
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 52

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    ISU: Lucious, Babb, Clyburn, Ejim, Booker. off bench: McGee, Niang, Percy. All studs, Best team by far.
    KU: 5 talented d-bags, 3 talented d-bags
    KSU: 5 farmers, 3 stoneworkers
    OU: 8 5-star football recruits that were cut from the football team
    OSU: who cares
    Texas: 5 of Kevin Durant's cousins. they could be pretty good. no bench depth. that 5 will play every single minute.
    TTU: buncha white kids
    Baylor: 8 converted baptists
    TCU: they hold open tryout at the beginning of each season. who knows what we'll see, but it won't be good.
    WVU: buncha fat mountain kids. Surprisingly nimble though.



  4. #4
    Starter
    Points: 7,809, Level: 26
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    CY88CE11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Des
    Posts
    764
    Points
    7,809
    Level
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 114

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    Quote Originally Posted by ILiftWithRoyce View Post
    ISU: Lucious, Babb, Clyburn, Ejim, Booker. off bench: McGee, Niang, Percy. All studs, Best team by far.
    KU: 5 talented d-bags, 3 talented d-bags
    KSU: 5 farmers, 3 stoneworkers
    OU: 8 5-star football recruits that were cut from the football team
    OSU: who cares
    Texas: 5 of Kevin Durant's cousins. they could be pretty good. no bench depth. that 5 will play every single minute.
    TTU: buncha white kids
    Baylor: 8 converted baptists
    TCU: they hold open tryout at the beginning of each season. who knows what we'll see, but it won't be good.
    WVU: buncha fat mountain kids. Surprisingly nimble though.
    I thoroughly enjoyed your analysis. However, I have a hard time not playing Percy over Booker, especially when we already have four other guys on the court that can shoot the long ball.

    Looking at all 8 though, I'm thinking Percy is the only one that can't be a consistent long-ball shooter. Damn, we're going to be raining threes this year.



  5. #5
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 39,791, Level: 61
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    WDM
    Posts
    4,183
    Points
    39,791
    Level
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 41

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    Booker will start over Percy to start the year...



  6. #6
    Starter
    Points: 7,506, Level: 25
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    ILiftWithRoyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    682
    Points
    7,506
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 52

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    I think Percy will end up better than Booker, but Booker gets the start at the beginning because of his physicality and better defensive skills. Scoring should not be a problem, whether Booker or Percy is in



  7. #7
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 67,329, Level: 80
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 721
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    RustShack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Adventureland
    Posts
    4,882
    Points
    67,329
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 0

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    I'm pretty sure Booker will start this year. But Gibson will end up being the better player after Booker graduates.


    Follow this guy on Twitter @Daddy_Rusty

  8. #8
    Pro
    Points: 59,683, Level: 75
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,510
    Points
    59,683
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 16

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    By conference play, this is my best guess for KU:

    PG Elijah Johnson
    W Travis Releford
    W Ben McLemore
    F Perry Ellis
    C Jeff Withey
    ---
    W Andrew White
    F Kevin Young
    PG Naadir Tharpe
    F Jamari Traylor



  9. #9
    Prospect
    Points: 1,201, Level: 9
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    34
    Points
    1,201
    Level
    9
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    Quote Originally Posted by kucyclone View Post
    By conference play, this is my best guess for KU:

    PG Elijah Johnson
    W Travis Releford
    W Ben McLemore
    F Perry Ellis
    C Jeff Withey
    ---
    W Andrew White
    F Kevin Young
    PG Naadir Tharpe
    F Jamari Traylor
    Yep. Self has a bench to work with, unlike last year.



  10. #10
    Walk On
    Points: 6,863, Level: 24
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Platypoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Stillwater, Oklahoma
    Posts
    184
    Points
    6,863
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    For OSU:

    PG- Marcus Smart, FR
    SG- Markel Brown, JR
    SF- LeBryan Nash, SO
    PF- Kamari Murphy, FR
    C- Michael Cobbins
    , SO

    This is just what it might be for us.



  11. #11
    Pro
    Points: 59,683, Level: 75
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,510
    Points
    59,683
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 16

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypoke View Post
    For OSU:

    PG- Marcus Smart, FR
    SG- Markel Brown, JR
    SF- LeBryan Nash, SO
    PF- Kamari Murphy, FR
    C- Michael Cobbins
    , SO

    This is just what it might be for us.
    One of the most talented teams, 1-3, in the country.


    Last edited by kucyclone; 10-31-2012 at 07:08 PM.

  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 110,566, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    madcityCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    5,840
    Points
    110,566
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 268

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypoke View Post
    For OSU:

    PG- Marcus Smart, FR
    SG- Markel Brown, JR
    SF- LeBryan Nash, SO
    PF- Kamari Murphy, FR
    C- Michael Cobbins
    , SO

    This is just what it might be for us.
    You think Murphy will start in front of Olukemi? ...surprised.



  13. #13
    Walk On
    Points: 6,863, Level: 24
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Platypoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Stillwater, Oklahoma
    Posts
    184
    Points
    6,863
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11

    Re: Starters for Each Big12 Team

    Quote Originally Posted by madcityCY View Post
    You think Murphy will start in front of Olukemi? ...surprised.
    Now that Olukemi has been cleared to play for the second semester, no. But if he hadn't been cleared, I bet Murphy would have started against you guys.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM