Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

paul rhoads radio interview??

anyone hear what coach rhoads had to say on his post radio interview? i could not get it where i was at?

also what changes should be made-- i believe that nealy should be starting if james white cant go. at least he showed a little emotion . and i think that the swing passes to the wr on the wide should be ****canned. they moved the ball in the first quarter and then i dont think they tried a downfield pass the whole second half. they need to attack the middle more with the tight end. ernst is a weapon but i dont think he even got a touch today.

All-Star
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 287
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 56

Re: paul rhoads radio interview??

Quote Originally Posted by blood94 View Post
    anyone hear what coach rhoads had to say on his post radio interview? i could not get it where i was at?

also what changes should be made-- i believe that nealy should be starting if james white cant go. at least he showed a little emotion . and i think that the swing passes to the wr on the wide should be ****canned. they moved the ball in the first quarter and then i dont think they tried a downfield pass the whole second half. they need to attack the middle more with the tight end. ernst is a weapon but i dont think he even got a touch today.
    This is a pattern that I have noticed for some time. We have success stretching the field and then abandon it. When I rewatched the KSU game, I was peasantly reminded how Barnett had had some success throwing downfield early in the game. When your offense performs well in the first quarter, but not after, this seems like it is a problem with coaching.

I don't know. I'm so confused about this offense and their inability to do anything.