Its our last home game, the majority of high school games are finishing up and a lot of visits are happening. From what i've gathered, we have several visitors in town today for the game, unfortunately, i'm not one of them....but i can watch on tv.....

Here's who is supposed to be in town....
A big surprise to all those that have said Dan Hoch is totally committed to Nebraska....well two weeks ago he was at an Iowa game and today him and his Brother are both either on official or unofficial but will be at the game. Dan is a 4* OL commit to the troubled program to the west and Matt is going to be a higher rated player but is a 2010 recruit - wow Chiz must have learned from Mac how to get in on the top talent early. Two kickers Zach Guyer from Johnston and Grant Mahoney, i think that we've already got Guyer who's a big kicker like 6'3 190 lbs decent size kid, but i really like Mahoney and hope we get him...Someone else from Johnston named Zac Tucker, think he's a long snapper which we are losing both of ours to graduation, but, don't know a lot about him...LB prospect Ben Durbin who's a commit to wyoming. And finally another OL prospect that i can't find anything about Dallas Hendrikson...

If anyone know's of any others or see's someone else, drop a line....