Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 162

The Horror

I am sad to report this fall I will not have access to the NFL Sunday Ticket.

I know...take a moment to digest that...sit down if you need to. I'm still trying to cope with it all.

See...we're building a house and we sold ours before it's done (a good thing as a whole), so we've got to do the apartment thing for a while.

Now while I wanted to limit our search of apartment solely on who would offer DirecTV...the wife cited economic and square footage requirements. So in the end, we're headed to a place only offering the evil Medicom with no NFL Sunday Ticket in sight.

Tragic, indeed.

So when Hobbs makes that game-saving interception in Week 14 of the season to clinch the division for the Pats - I won't be able to celebrate it.

When Carstens *sob* rips through the line and smashes Vick to the ground...I won't be able to say "That's a Cyclone!".

*wipes tear*

Dobbins *blows noes*...the day he sprints down the field and causes a fumble on kick-off coverage, I won't see him scope it up and take it in for a score.

And Seneca and Sage...*barely able to make sense now*...when they get their opportunity to start this fall...*full out bawling*...because Carr's head got ripped off and Hasselback is on IR with a hang-nail...I won't see them lead their teams to victory!

OH! The pain!!! I canít go on!

I may as well just end it now...

Starter Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUFan22 View Post
    I am sad to report this fall I will not have access to the NFL Sunday Ticket.

I know...take a moment to digest that...sit down if you need to. I'm still trying to cope with it all.

See...we're building a house and we sold ours before it's done (a good thing as a whole), so we've got to do the apartment thing for a while.

Now while I wanted to limit our search of apartment solely on who would offer DirecTV...the wife cited economic and square footage requirements. So in the end, we're headed to a place only offering the evil Medicom with no NFL Sunday Ticket in sight.

Tragic, indeed.

So when Hobbs makes that game-saving interception in Week 14 of the season to clinch the division for the Pats - I won't be able to celebrate it.

When Carstens *sob* rips through the line and smashes Vick to the ground...I won't be able to say "That's a Cyclone!".

*wipes tear*

Dobbins *blows noes*...the day he sprints down the field and causes a fumble on kick-off coverage, I won't see him scope it up and take it in for a score.

And Seneca and Sage...*barely able to make sense now*...when they get their opportunity to start this fall...*full out bawling*...because Carr's head got ripped off and Hasselback is on IR with a hang-nail...I won't see them lead their teams to victory!

OH! The pain!!! I canít go on!

I may as well just end it now...

feel for you mate...you can always come over...I get it free.

Addict
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,705
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybrow View Post
    I get it free.

Lucky b******