Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 15

HALF TIME ADJUSTMENTS

Or lack thereof. I noticed in the Iowa game and in tonights game that the other teams seem to be making better halftime adjustments then ISU. It appears in both of these games the opposing team came out after halftime and began to gain ground on us. Im not a coach, just a fan. Does anyone else see this?

Now tonight TTech's Defense didn't have to adjust anything but their helmets at halftime. But it seemed on Offense they began taking advantage of our aggressive line and backers in the second half and began to move the ball more consistantly.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH BILLY SELF!

All-Star
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Re: HALF TIME ADJUSTMENTS

We didn't.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 4

Quote Originally Posted by GoClones123 View Post
    Or lack thereof. I noticed in the Iowa game and in tonights game that the other teams seem to be making better halftime adjustments then ISU. It appears in both of these games the opposing team came out after halftime and began to gain ground on us. Im not a coach, just a fan. Does anyone else see this?

Now tonight TTech's Defense didn't have to adjust anything but their helmets at halftime. But it seemed on Offense they began taking advantage of our aggressive line and backers in the second half and began to move the ball more consistantly.
    I don't know, the offense tried to adjust some things. Went to two back sets and a lead blocker to try to get around the edge. Tech adjusted to it though after our one good drive. But at the end of the day if your O line is getting whipped every play by their front 4, not picking up any blitzers, and your recievers are being abused on the outside you don't have a chance.

I think the defense just got worn out. They held them at bay the whole game really.

Rookie
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 485
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 15

Quote Originally Posted by cyatheart View Post
    I don't know, the offense tried to adjust some things. Went to two back sets and a lead blocker to try to get around the edge. Tech adjusted to it though after our one good drive. But at the end of the day if your O line is getting whipped every play by their front 4, not picking up any blitzers, and your recievers are being abused on the outside you don't have a chance.

I think the defense just got worn out. They held them at bay the whole game really.
    I agree, a Defense can allow your team to stay in a game, but cannot win it. That has to come from the Offense, I know the Defense just got worn out. I guess perhaps we arent making sideline adjustments during the game on offense.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH BILLY SELF!

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 468
    Given: 641

We were tied at half with about 60 yards of total offense, then came out and scored on a drive of more than 60 yards via a new formation/plays. At half-time against Iowa, what do you change? Minus turnover's, things are working. Try to anticipate what they will change?

Not sure if your point stands. Unfortunately our struggles are rooted in the blueprint imo

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 36

This game and the Iowa game both defenses adjusted to what we were doing and it looked like to me we didn't make the neccesary changes to counter it. Luckily for us Iowa sucks and we won.