student teacher, teacher student. blah blah blah
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 71,516, Level: 83
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,634
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    peteypie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,954
    Points
    71,516
    Level
    83
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 728

    student teacher, teacher student. blah blah blah

    But does anyone else think that after two years of us kicking tubberville's *** and him having two weeks to prepare for this, coupled with a pretty good defense could have had something to do with him shutting us down?



  2. #2
    Legend
    Points: 164,687, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here nor there
    Posts
    12,406
    Points
    164,687
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 725
    Given: 1,127

    Re: student teacher, teacher student. blah blah blah

    No. Does not take intimate knowledge of ISU's offense to know how to shut us down. From the past 12 games alone, just pull out tape from Rutgers, OU, KU, Iowa, etc. Our offense has flawed for awhile.



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 104,845, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Clonefan94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Schaumburg, IL
    Posts
    6,423
    Points
    104,845
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 182

    Re: student teacher, teacher student. blah blah blah

    It certainly didn't help. There was no excuse for tonight though. We are in the Big XII. Getting 6 points is pathetic. Tech obviously did a great job against us, but from what I've seen this year, it's not that hard to figure us out. Focus on the Zone read, Yell at Jantz when he goes back to pass and he'll panic and scramble.



  4. #4
    DistrictCyclone
    Guest

    Re: student teacher, teacher student. blah blah blah

    Quote Originally Posted by peteypie View Post
    But does anyone else think that after two years of us kicking tubberville's *** and him having two weeks to prepare for this, coupled with a pretty good defense could have had something to do with him shutting us down?
    This is maybe 1% of it. The other 99% is having a high-school offense.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM