Thread: Funny Story

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Funny Story

I just heard a story on Fox News about how Hillary Clinton met with a single-mother who works multiple job, Anita, I believe was her first name. Hillary went on her campaign trail telling people about how Anita is the kind of woman who would benefit from a Clinton White House. After a few photos with Anita, Hillary went to eat at the restaraunt that Anita worked at. She had her meal, and left, WITHOUT TIPPING! Now, Anita has to look for another second job, because her hours were cut significantly because apparently, her boss wasnt too fond of the Senator. Anita is now understandably angry with the Clintin campaign for sharing her story without permission.

I thought some of you good 'ol conservatives out there might find this story a little distrubing.

God Bless America

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

Re: Funny Story

Since this story aired, Hillary Clinton's campaign contacted NPR to say that the campaign paid Maid-Rite a bill for $157 the day of Clinton's visit and left $100 in tip money. NPR contacted Maid-Rite manager Brad Crawford, who confirmed that a bill was paid and tip money was left. Crawford, who was not in the restaurant at the time, said that he believes a campaign staffer left the money with one of his employees, but "where Hillary was sitting, there was no tip left." Neither Anita Esterday nor the manager on duty that day were available for comment as of noon Thursday.

Link:
    NPR : When Real Lives Get Swept Into Campaign Rhetoric

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,079
    Given: 574

Re: Funny Story

I'd love to hammer her for such hypocrisy, but it seems like most of those stories are political BS. Besides, there is so much real stuff to hate her for!