Publisher
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,176
    Given: 313

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 580
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

Re: Williams: Tulsa report card

Chris, I agree with much of your analysis. Here are some things I felt compelled to share:

• Extremely pleased: RBs - Shontrelle again showed why he was the starter last year and James again showed that there's little drop-off when his number is called.
    • Pleasantly surprised: Steele's accuracy was solid except for his throws over the middle - he needs to learn that he CANNOT throw the ball above the receiver's waist in those situations; Oline (with the exception of when Tuftee was out as you mentioned); Jansen Watson - I thought he did a nice job in the pass game and delivered some big hits; TEs - I thought they did a solid job of blocking and made some big catches; the play-calling (with the exception of when the safety occurred - maybe a QB sneak or a straight dive?); Edwin Arceo - I'm hopeful he can keep his streak going.
    • Nervous: Dline - I'm concerned that they won't be as effective during the conf. season which will severely hinder the overall effectiveness of the D.
    • Extremely disappointed: - kickoff coverage - CPR may be required to put starters on this unit which may lead to injuries with major impact.