Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 94,064, Level: 95
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 986
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    xboxfever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,924
    Points
    94,064
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 169

    David Sims to the Eagles

    Not sure if this was posted, but Adam Schefter reported that the Eagles acquired David Sims via trade with Cleveland. Evidently Sims was signed to the practice squad? That's good news for David. He is at a place where he can shine.



  2. #2
    Starter
    Points: 12,857, Level: 34
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    651
    Points
    12,857
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: David Sims to the Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxfever View Post
    Not sure if this was posted, but Adam Schefter reported that the Eagles acquired David Sims via trade with Cleveland. Evidently Sims was signed to the practice squad? That's good news for David. He is at a place where he can shine.
    I am not so sure about the practice squad as the Eagles cut Julian Vandervelde(ex hawk) to make room on the 53 man roster for Sims.


    Texas Rangers - 2011 & 2010 American League Champions!

  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 94,064, Level: 95
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 986
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    xboxfever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,924
    Points
    94,064
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 169

    Re: David Sims to the Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by clonestar12 View Post
    I am not so sure about the practice squad as the Eagles cut Julian Vandervelde(ex hawk) to make room on the 53 man roster for Sims.
    I meant the Browns practice squad since it was reported he had been cut.



  4. #4
    Starter
    Points: 12,857, Level: 34
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    651
    Points
    12,857
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: David Sims to the Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxfever View Post
    I meant the Browns practice squad since it was reported he had been cut.
    Gotcha....I don't think practice squads will be set until after the weekend. The teams are going through all of the released players before setting a developmental squad.


    Texas Rangers - 2011 & 2010 American League Champions!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM