Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 76,361, Level: 85
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    acoustimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lamoni, IA
    Posts
    2,822
    Points
    76,361
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 439

    Twister Sister coverage

    For many of you this won't mean a thing, but some are members here and at CR. For the past couple of years I've posted the "Twister Sister Summary" on both sites. Been doing it at CR for more years than I can count! Won't go into details, but I've pulled the plug at CR and will only be posting my reviews here. I tried to post this over there just to let people know, but the moderator there twice deleted my posts for some reason. So, if anyone asks...you now know. Fortunately Chris runs an incredible site here for free and more people have access to all that we talk about concerning women's basketball!


    Last edited by acoustimac; 08-04-2012 at 03:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Points: 195,177, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isulive2train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ciclón Nación
    Posts
    10,040
    Points
    195,177
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,319
    Given: 2,186

    Re: Twister Sister coverage

    What is CR?

    :jimlad:



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 192,286, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    BoxsterCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Golden Valley, MN
    Posts
    12,794
    Points
    192,286
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,816
    Given: 4,134

    Re: Twister Sister coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by acoustimac View Post
    For many of you this won't mean a thing, but some are members here and at CR. For the past couple of years I've posted the "Twister Sister Summary" on both sites. Been doing it at CR for more years than I can count! Won't go into details, but I've pulled the plug at CR and will only be posting my reviews here. I tried to post this over there just to let people know, but the moderator there twice deleted my posts for some reason. So, if anyone asks...you now know. Fortunately Chris runs an incredible site here for free and more people have access to all that we talk about concerning women's basketball!
    I also just pulled the plug over there in July. It was time to go when the number of posters I thought needed an after school detention was multiple times the number I thought deserved a handshake. Too many ongoing personal vendettas and too much politics would seep into the sports posts. It happens here but with a way bigger base of posters it is somewhat diluted. More contributors = more chances at something good to read. I was the CR poster formerly known as ISUnorth (that name was already taken here).



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 780,760, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    28,433
    Points
    780,760
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,893
    Given: 15,088

    Re: Twister Sister coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by isulive2train View Post
    What is CR?


    This, why anyone still uses that site is beyond me. I left there long ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Dude, you are Gameday Rulzzz and could probably post about anything.

  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 57,785, Level: 74
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 765
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    Cydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,009
    Points
    57,785
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 966
    Given: 820

    Re: Twister Sister coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by CyclonesRulzzz View Post
    This, why anyone still uses that site is beyond me. I left there long ago.
    I can't even remember my username and password for that site.



  6. #6
    Prospect
    Points: 3,912, Level: 18
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    43
    Points
    3,912
    Level
    18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Twister Sister coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by Cydar View Post
    I can't even remember my username and password for that site.
    on the run from CR too! done in thirty days or so. deace



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBA
  • Football Season Opener vs. UNI
  • September 3, 2016
  • 07:00 PM