Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13

WellsFargo - prepaid parking?

I ordered all session NCAA tix by telephone - there was no mention of parking. I see on-line that they also pre-sell parking at $8.00 per session. We've never been to this facility and have no experience, anywhere, with parking reservations. Is this reserved or general admission parking? Is parking in short supply?

“We’ve got a pretty good football conference, and we’ve got a pretty good conference overall. We’re still walking around with our heads held high and our chest out, about that.” Paul Rhoads

Walk On
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: WellsFargo - prepaid parking?

There are big lots right by WF arena (that are likely the one's they are pre-selling). If you want to park as close as possible, you may as well spring for it now. $8 is I around what I spent at the high school tournaments last year.

There is a big parking ramp at 6th and Center that is always open for I think $5 for events. I park there for work so it's free for me. It's about a four to six block walk to the arena. If it's a day event we always park there, for night games we sometimes pay to park in the Arena lots.

Also, in the past, we've gotten lucky before and parked on the street, but they are metered (free on Sundays). We are early arrivers so have plenty of time to look around. You'll be walking though.

Summed up, if you don't buy the parking now, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a place to park.

Pro
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 11

Re: WellsFargo - prepaid parking?

Quote Originally Posted by BenEClone View Post
    I ordered all session NCAA tix by telephone - there was no mention of parking. I see on-line that they also pre-sell parking at $8.00 per session. We've never been to this facility and have no experience, anywhere, with parking reservations. Is this reserved or general admission parking? Is parking in short supply?
    There are a couple of city garages on the skywalk within a four or five block walk of Wells Fargo Arena. The biggest one is on grand between 3rd and 5th. The other one is just a couple blocks straight south of Vets-probably 4th and Center??????? They would be free on the weekend. I would go that way if you don't mind a little walking.