SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 161
    Given: 608

Pre Two a Days Wide Receivers

Wideouts

Knowns
    Three experienced seniors, along with a junior and a sophomore are a really good starting point to build around. Josh Lenz, Aaron Horne and Chris Young all have their qualities, Albert Gary showed rare athleticism, and Jarvis West has explosiveness.

Questions
    The adjustment of senior quarterback-turned-receiver Jerome Tiller is just one. Will Young have a breakout season? What happens to Gary? What might six freshmen, redshirts and incoming, bring to the table?

Mystery Meat
    Justin Coleman is a transfer from Neb-Omaha, and showed good hands and decent route running in the Spring. JaQuarius Daniels and Tad Ecby also showed flashes in the Spring, and Quenton Bundrage is one I’ll be looking to see more of. I don’t think any of the true frosh will play, but I’ll be listening for whispers about West, Harris and Daley—especially the latter, who could be this class’s David Irving—nonetheless.
    tentative grade: 7.0-8.0
    *experience goes a long way.

Paul Rhoads' players never quit.
    (They just disappear offseason)

Rookie
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

Re: Pre Two a Days Wide Receivers

Quote Originally Posted by Aclone View Post
    Wideouts

Knowns
    Three experienced seniors, along with a junior and a sophomore are a really good starting point to build around. Josh Lenz, Aaron Horne and Chris Young all have their qualities, Albert Gary showed rare athleticism, and Jarvis West has explosiveness.

Questions
    The adjustment of senior quarterback-turned-receiver Jerome Tiller is just one. Will Young have a breakout season? What happens to Gary? What might six freshmen, redshirts and incoming, bring to the table?

Mystery Meat
    Justin Coleman is a transfer from Neb-Omaha, and showed good hands and decent route running in the Spring. JaQuarius Daniels and Tad Ecby also showed flashes in the Spring, and Quenton Bundrage is one I’ll be looking to see more of. I don’t think any of the true frosh will play, but I’ll be listening for whispers about West, Harris and Daley—especially the latter, who could be this class’s David Irving—nonetheless.
    tentative grade: 7.0-8.0
    *experience goes a long way.
    I like your assessment. I have a thread where i ranked each position. I (obviously) left out a few wide receivers whom i wasn't sure about. Did Coleman get playing time at UNO before they cut the program? I have also heard great things about Ecby, Daniels and Bundrage.

Also, isn't Quan West the highest rated recruit we've had in a while?

Rookie
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Pre Two a Days Wide Receivers

Most exciting group of receivers I can remember at Iowa State.