Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Speechless
    Points: 779,710, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    28,433
    Points
    779,710
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,893
    Given: 15,088

    Money in the Bank

    WWE Money In The Bank Live Stream Online

    not a great ppv, but the money in the bank match with cena, Kane, Big Show and Jericho should be decent. I'd like to see Jericho get it but I'm sure they will give it to Cena. Then there is the Punk Bryan matchup with AJ as special referee. Also the match has been announced as no DQ. Could Punk's reign end tonight?


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Dude, you are Gameday Rulzzz and could probably post about anything.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Points: 190,578, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    theantiAIRBHG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hiawatha, IA
    Posts
    10,790
    Points
    190,578
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,248
    Given: 1,412

    Re: Money in the Bank

    I thought you were announcing the next mafia!



  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 964,013, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    66,882
    Points
    964,013
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,458
    Given: 8,347

    Re: Money in the Bank

    I don't think the Cena one will be that good. Just a bad combination of wrestlers for the match. The other one should be crazy.


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 779,710, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    28,433
    Points
    779,710
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,893
    Given: 15,088

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneErik View Post
    I don't think the Cena one will be that good. Just a bad combination of wrestlers for the match. The other one should be crazy.

    True not a lot of high flyers, Back in the day you had hardy's edge, and other that made MITB matches highly entertaining.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Dude, you are Gameday Rulzzz and could probably post about anything.

  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 39,725, Level: 61
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CycloneNorth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    2,125
    Points
    39,725
    Level
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Quote Originally Posted by CyclonesRulzzz View Post
    WWE Money In The Bank Live Stream Online

    not a great ppv, but the money in the bank match with cena, Kane, Big Show and Jericho should be decent. I'd like to see Jericho get it but I'm sure they will give it to Cena. Then there is the Punk Bryan matchup with AJ as special referee. Also the match has been announced as no DQ. Could Punk's reign end tonight?
    Punk's had the title for quite awhile. I'm pretty sure he'll lose it tonight, but maybe not to Bryan.



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 779,710, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    28,433
    Points
    779,710
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,893
    Given: 15,088

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneNorth View Post
    Punk's had the title for quite awhile. I'm pretty sure he'll lose it tonight, but maybe not to Bryan.
    Nice. Forgot winner could cash in tonight. Would not be surprised however if it's Big Show, I think I may vomit.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Dude, you are Gameday Rulzzz and could probably post about anything.

  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 29,579, Level: 52
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cyclone City
    Posts
    1,062
    Points
    29,579
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 23

    Re: Money in the Bank

    The problem with Cena, Big Show, Kane, and Jericho is they are all old. That match could be really great. But, none of them have the stamina left to go hard for very long. I expect the match to have good moments followed by long drawn out pauses while the guys catch their breath that kill the match's momentum.

    I like the AJ angle. But they need to keep pushing the envelope with surprises. Otherwise, it could get really old...Really quick.

    The other ladder match should be a free-for-all; which is usually pretty good.



  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 964,013, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    66,882
    Points
    964,013
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,458
    Given: 8,347

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Quote Originally Posted by CyclonesRulzzz View Post
    Nice. Forgot winner could cash in tonight. Would not be surprised however if it's Big Show, I think I may vomit.
    You should be banned for suggesting such a thing.


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  9. #9
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 41,116, Level: 62
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 534
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    labontefan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ames/Monticello, IA
    Posts
    228
    Points
    41,116
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

    Re: Money in the Bank

    The punk aj bryan story went pretty south after kane left



  10. #10
    Speechless
    Points: 709,829, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    3TrueFans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    29,945
    Points
    709,829
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,156
    Given: 887

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Seems like there's one of these PPV's every other week.




    Eyes closed, head first, can't lose.

  11. #11
    Speechless
    Points: 964,013, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    66,882
    Points
    964,013
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,458
    Given: 8,347

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Quote Originally Posted by 3TrueFans View Post
    Seems like there's one of these PPV's every other week.
    That's how we keep the front page full!


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 95,308, Level: 96
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,742
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Rural's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,220
    Points
    95,308
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,357
    Given: 1,042

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Quote Originally Posted by chrishull14 View Post
    The problem with Cena, Big Show, Kane, and Jericho is they are all old. That match could be really great. But, none of them have the stamina left to go hard for very long. I expect the match to have good moments followed by long drawn out pauses while the guys catch their breath that kill the match's momentum.

    I like the AJ angle. But they need to keep pushing the envelope with surprises. Otherwise, it could get really old...Really quick.

    The other ladder match should be a free-for-all; which is usually pretty good.
    Not with Cena involved.
    Talk about really old...really quick.



  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 709,829, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    3TrueFans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    29,945
    Points
    709,829
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,156
    Given: 887

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneErik View Post
    That's how we keep the front page full!
    I can't stand all these threads on the front page!!




    Eyes closed, head first, can't lose.

  14. #14
    Legend
    Points: 135,210, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    awd4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    12,967
    Points
    135,210
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,343
    Given: 1,164

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Hopefully the wrestlers all have enough ketchup on hand.



  15. #15
    Speechless
    Points: 964,013, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    66,882
    Points
    964,013
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,458
    Given: 8,347

    Re: Money in the Bank

    Quote Originally Posted by 3TrueFans View Post
    I can't stand all these threads on the front page!!
    There should be a page just for threads. That would help things.


    Dolph Ziggler wins!!
    That match delivered.


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBA
  • Football Season Opener vs. UNI
  • September 3, 2016
  • 07:00 PM