Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2

The MBB teams was

Sitting a row behind me! It was very cool, to see all of then person. Dodie, Mike Taylor, and Welsey came by us in the first half, and then Dodie and Mike left. While that was happening Welsey i guess got the call that Wes Eikmeir (sp?) and Jon Leuer came so he went to get them and they came right back.

Jon Leuer is very tall but is or maybe skinnier than Taggart is. He seemed very bored and frustrated had his hands on his head alot, but Jon and Cory Johnson talked alot both being from Minnesota. Wes Eikmeir seems like a little kid, maybe 5-11 150 vey shy kid didnt get in the converstaions much.

It also seemed like Welsey Johnson was the one in charge with the recruits he was always the one talking to them, he sat between them, he went and picked them up. Kind of interesting just for being freshman.

When the football game heated up all the basketball players were into it, even Jon Leuer was getting into it making some noise. Jon seems like a very nice kid i had a short convo with him, and i just basically said u better come to Iowa State.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 787
    Given: 514
    All things aside, it was definitely a good game to attend - better than the UNLV game. The Rockets finally exploded by the pass being tipped into Hopkins. What is interesting about this board talk today, I did not hear anyone mention the pass that was dropped to end the game was tipped by Singleton (?) just as it entered his hands. That was perhaps the play of the game and appears to have been mentioned bery little.

Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    All things aside, it was definitely a good game to attend - better than the UNLV game. The Rockets finally exploded by the pass being tipped into Hopkins. What is interesting about this board talk today, I did not hear anyone mention the pass that was dropped to end the game was tipped by Singleton (?) just as it entered his hands. That was perhaps the play of the game and appears to have been mentioned bery little.
    Probably because it seemed like a freak occurance for last nite. :D