Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Plays of the Year Video

Looking Back At 2011-12: Plays of the Year - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

Don't mean to knit pick, but. Yeah, it was a nice video and everything, but it showed what? We didn't have a lot of great moments that matched the radio calls. I noticed that Loz was pretty prolific in her appearances. I hope these new guards fill that role, because we'll need it. Noticeably absent were the three's from the outside, could be editing or just me.

All-Star
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,053
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 10

Re: Plays of the Year Video

Quote Originally Posted by Sobchakcyclone View Post
    Looking Back At 2011-12: Plays of the Year - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

Don't mean to knit pick, but. Yeah, it was a nice video and everything, but it showed what? We didn't have a lot of great moments that matched the radio calls. I noticed that Loz was pretty prolific in her appearances. I hope these new guards fill that role, because we'll need it. Noticeably absent were the three's from the outside, could be editing or just me.
    Video #3 will be dedicated to the three-point shot and -- I'm guessing here -- threes may be a part of the second video as part of the Cyclone Tradition. I will agree though that I thought there were other plays more fitting for the category. Chelsea should have had a ton of clips.

Whether you think you can or think you can't;
    you are right. Henry Ford