Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 3

Another LB target gone....

One of Chiz's highest rated LB is off the board as of Tues. afternoon. LB Nick Clancy has verballed to Boston College - their taking advantage of being #2 in the nation....Thats how you do it, when your up, you recruit your a*& off, then its a matter of maintaining the intensity.....

We need at least two if not three lb prospect either JUCO or HS i don't care at this point but we need some playmakers in this position...I really thought Bibbs was going to be that guy, haven't heard a whole lot of him and i know he's not redshirting....

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 947
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 50

Re: Another LB target gone....

Bibbs made the tackle on DJK in the Iowa game on that last kickoff, yes I know the TD would have been called back, but he has seen time with the 2nd team LBs all season. He knocked down Bradford's pass in the OU game that if he held onto would've been a pick six easily. He is quick, he used to be a DB like Jon Banks so I think he'll do well for us next season starting

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

I'm beginning to hear Bibbs name a lot more during games as the season progresses. I think he will step it up next year. Plus, I love what I've seen from Jesse Smith. He may not be the most athletic or talented guy in the world, but he knows where the ball is and brings a load when he tackles. He reminds me of Zach Thomas in regard to his lack of size and athletic ability. Also, we're starting to hear Josh Raven's name. He is just a So., hopefully he has more potential too.

GO CYCLONES!!!

Starter Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Yep were definitely gonna need some guys to step up to replace Bowen and Banks. Bibbs and Raven have been playing quite a bit and there doesn't seem to be much of a defensive dropoff when they come in. Fred Garrin and Deric Schmidgall have also gotten some reps at LB and have some experience. I am excited about Cameron Bell, the guy is a deadly combo of size and speed, just wish we could have redshirted him this year.

We got a couple of guys redshirting right now in Anthony Green and Curtiz Mathis that are about as big as our current DEs hopefully with all those guys and a couple of new faces our 'backers will be better.