Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 40,805, Level: 62
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,641
    Points
    40,805
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    1. west virginia
    7 commits
    1 4 star
    5 3 stars
    1 2 star
    2. iowa state
    3 commits
    2 3 stars
    1 no star
    3. kansas
    5 commits
    4 3 stars
    1 2 star
    4. kansas state
    4 commits
    3 3 stars
    1 2 star

    5. okie state
    10 commits
    2 4 stars
    7 3 stars
    1 no star
    6. tcu
    9 commits
    1 4 star
    7 3 stars
    1 2 star

    7. baylor
    13 commits
    1 4star
    11 3stars
    1 2star
    8.t tech
    7 commits
    1 4 star
    6 3 stars
    9. texas
    15 commits
    1 5 star
    9 4 stars
    5 3 stars
    10. oklahoma
    11 commits
    5 4 stars
    6 3 stars

    looks like coach mack brown has been pulling in some higher ranked recruits thus far.... tyrone swoopes is his highest rated star being a 5 star and the no. 1 ranked qb on the rivals rankings...he is a tall qb. we will see if he is any good a year from now.texas has 15 commits and baylor is second with 13 commits.

    GO CYCLONES!!!!!


    doc

  2. #2
    Legend
    Points: 422,475, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    State43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    10,659
    Points
    422,475
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 150

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    That hurts my eyes, seperate the teams



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 285,628, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredOverdriveCreated Album pictures
    IHavNoCyCash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,100
    Points
    285,628
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 199
    Given: 311

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    Quote Originally Posted by woodie View Post
    1. west virginia
    7 commits
    1 4 star
    5 3 stars
    1 2 star
    2. iowa state
    3 commits
    2 3 stars
    1 no star
    3. kansas
    5 commits
    4 3 stars
    1 2 star
    4. kansas state
    4 commits
    3 3 stars
    1 2 star

    5. okie state
    10 commits
    2 4 stars
    7 3 stars
    1 no star
    6. tcu
    9 commits
    1 4 star
    7 3 stars
    1 2 star

    7. baylor
    13 commits
    1 4star
    11 3stars
    1 2star
    8.t tech
    7 commits
    1 4 star
    6 3 stars
    9. texas
    15 commits
    1 5 star
    9 4 stars
    5 3 stars
    10. oklahoma
    11 commits
    5 4 stars
    6 3 stars

    looks like coach mack brown has been pulling in some higher ranked recruits thus far.... tyrone swoopes is his highest rated star being a 5 star and the no. 1 ranked qb on the rivals rankings...he is a tall qb. we will see if he is any good a year from now.texas has 15 commits and baylor is second with 13 commits.

    GO CYCLONES!!!!!
    how did you rank the teams?


    CyCash's Post of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by cmjh10 View Post
    But I dont understand women. I think that explains why Im so bad at basketball.

    Denver Broncos fan: 13-3 Super Bowl Losers :(
    Arsenal Fan: 4th place, FA Cup Champions!
    Iowa St: 28-8 Big 12 Tourney Champs!!!! Sweet 16

  4. #4
    Legend
    Points: 260,858, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,173
    Points
    260,858
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    Quote Originally Posted by IHavNoCyCash View Post
    how did you rank the teams?
    ISU second!


    Team Rainbo_

    Quote Originally Posted by VikesFan4Ever28 View Post
    You have almost 5 crap tons.

  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 285,628, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredOverdriveCreated Album pictures
    IHavNoCyCash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,100
    Points
    285,628
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 199
    Given: 311

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye11en1 View Post
    ISU second!
    higher then the cardinals, so pretty accurate woodie.


    CyCash's Post of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by cmjh10 View Post
    But I dont understand women. I think that explains why Im so bad at basketball.

    Denver Broncos fan: 13-3 Super Bowl Losers :(
    Arsenal Fan: 4th place, FA Cup Champions!
    Iowa St: 28-8 Big 12 Tourney Champs!!!! Sweet 16

  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 26,559, Level: 50
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    CYUL8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    1,029
    Points
    26,559
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 72

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    This is #Fail...the ranking is non-existent. You even mentioned the number of commits for Baylor and Texas...and yet they're at the bottom? Maybe it's just my Friday brain, but WTF?



  7. #7
    Rookie
    Points: 32,494, Level: 55
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 556
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    cychosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    539
    Points
    32,494
    Level
    55
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 60

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    A little easier on the eyes.

    Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Team Recruiting Rankings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b12 rank.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	12128  



  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 26,559, Level: 50
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    CYUL8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    1,029
    Points
    26,559
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 72

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    Quote Originally Posted by cychosis View Post

    Now THIS makes more sense...good lord.



  9. #9
    Legend
    Points: 285,628, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredOverdriveCreated Album pictures
    IHavNoCyCash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,100
    Points
    285,628
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 199
    Given: 311

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    just giving you **** ellen..

    but seriously wonder if woodie thinks ISU has the 2nd best class or if he did the list based on who he saw first?


    CyCash's Post of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by cmjh10 View Post
    But I dont understand women. I think that explains why Im so bad at basketball.

    Denver Broncos fan: 13-3 Super Bowl Losers :(
    Arsenal Fan: 4th place, FA Cup Champions!
    Iowa St: 28-8 Big 12 Tourney Champs!!!! Sweet 16

  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 208,006, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MLawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,413
    Points
    208,006
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 89

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    Quote Originally Posted by IHavNoCyCash
    but seriously wonder if woodie thinks ISU has the 2nd best class or if he did the list based on who he saw first?
    Woodie thinks?



  11. #11
    Prospect
    Points: 8,148, Level: 26
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Iowa City
    Posts
    70
    Points
    8,148
    Level
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    When are the football players in Texas going to figure out that Mack Brown can't coach? If Mac or our current coaching staff had players that were all four and five star players, we'd kick their butts every year.


    7 commits
    1 4 star
    5 3 stars
    1 2 star
    2. iowa state
    3 commits
    2 3 stars
    1 no star
    3. kansas
    5 commits
    4 3 stars
    1 2 star
    4. kansas state
    4 commits
    3 3 stars
    1 2 star

    5. okie state
    10 commits
    2 4 stars
    7 3 stars
    1 no star
    6. tcu
    9 commits
    1 4 star
    7 3 stars
    1 2 star

    7. baylor
    13 commits
    1 4star
    11 3stars
    1 2star
    8.t tech
    7 commits
    1 4 star
    6 3 stars
    9. texas
    15 commits
    1 5 star
    9 4 stars
    5 3 stars
    10. oklahoma
    11 commits
    5 4 stars
    6 3 stars

    looks like coach mack brown has been pulling in some higher ranked recruits thus far.... tyrone swoopes is his highest rated star being a 5 star and the no. 1 ranked qb on the rivals rankings...he is a tall qb. we will see if he is any good a year from now.texas has 15 commits and baylor is second with 13 commits.

    GO CYCLONES!!!!![/QUOTE]



  12. #12
    Recruit
    Points: 1,922, Level: 12
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Poetry, Tx
    Posts
    85
    Points
    1,922
    Level
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    Quote Originally Posted by SpunOut View Post
    When are the football players in Texas going to figure out that Mack Brown can't coach? If Mac or our current coaching staff had players that were all four and five star players, we'd kick their butts every year.


    7 commits
    1 4 star
    5 3 stars
    1 2 star
    2. iowa state
    3 commits
    2 3 stars
    1 no star
    3. kansas
    5 commits
    4 3 stars
    1 2 star
    4. kansas state
    4 commits
    3 3 stars
    1 2 star

    5. okie state
    10 commits
    2 4 stars
    7 3 stars
    1 no star
    6. tcu
    9 commits
    1 4 star
    7 3 stars
    1 2 star

    7. baylor
    13 commits
    1 4star
    11 3stars
    1 2star
    8.t tech
    7 commits
    1 4 star
    6 3 stars
    9. texas
    15 commits
    1 5 star
    9 4 stars
    5 3 stars
    10. oklahoma
    11 commits
    5 4 stars
    6 3 stars

    looks like coach mack brown has been pulling in some higher ranked recruits thus far.... tyrone swoopes is his highest rated star being a 5 star and the no. 1 ranked qb on the rivals rankings...he is a tall qb. we will see if he is any good a year from now.texas has 15 commits and baylor is second with 13 commits.

    GO CYCLONES!!!!!
    [/QUOTE]


    OL' Mackie Brown couldn't coach his self out of a paper bag. Even a rookie coach could do more with his talent.



  13. #13
    Legend
    Points: 178,753, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Aclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, Ia.
    Posts
    12,651
    Points
    178,753
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 360

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    Hey Woodie? Would you PLEASE put stuff in the forum where it belongs? This goes in the B XII Conference Forum, not football!




    Paul Rhoads' players never quit.
    (They just disappear offseason)


  14. #14
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 140,793, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,519
    Points
    140,793
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclone View Post
    Hey Woodie? Would you PLEASE put stuff in the forum where it belongs? This goes in the B XII Conference Forum, not football!
    and this is important???

    woodie is my hero!!!!



  15. #15
    Recruit
    Points: 1,922, Level: 12
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Poetry, Tx
    Posts
    85
    Points
    1,922
    Level
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: big 12 recruiting(rivals ratings)- football

    I thought ISU was in the Big 12 and that they played a little football.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM