Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 131,673, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    ISUCyclones2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ames via Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,419
    Points
    131,673
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 406
    Given: 139

    Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Worked out for the Cavs and article pops up in my paper. Love to see that!

    Cavaliers report: Iowa State’s Royce White an intriguing player - Cavs - Ohio


    My teams: (as of 6/15/14)
    Cleveland Browns: 4-12 - .250
    Cleveland Indians: 34-35 - .493
    Cleveland Cavs: 33-49 - .402
    Iowa State Cyclones (FB): 3-9 - .250
    Iowa State Cyclones (BB): 28-8 - .778



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 45,278, Level: 65
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Jambalaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,116
    Points
    45,278
    Level
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 16

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCyclones2015 View Post
    Worked out for the Cavs and article pops up in my paper. Love to see that!

    Cavaliers report: Iowa State’s Royce White an intriguing player - Cavs - Ohio

    great stuff. thanks!



  3. #3
    Recruit
    Points: 2,675, Level: 14
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    CycloneRobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    84
    Points
    2,675
    Level
    14
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Please let Royce end up on the Cavs!



  4. #4
    All-Star
    Points: 44,550, Level: 65
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,000
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    tyler24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,042
    Points
    44,550
    Level
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 17

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    It is amazing what one person can do. I think the better he turns out to be he could change the way mental illnesses are looked at like Magic Johnson did with AIDS.



  5. #5
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Quote Originally Posted by tyler24 View Post
    It is amazing what one person can do. I think the better he turns out to be he could change the way mental illnesses are looked at like Magic Johnson did with AIDS.
    This dude:

    kinda dropped the ball on being a mental illness advocate. Rooting for Royce to do better.



  6. #6
    Rookie
    Points: 17,849, Level: 40
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    TheEncore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    380
    Points
    17,849
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRobert View Post
    Please let Royce end up on the Cavs!
    Robbie. Lets Face it, Cleveland is like Professional Sports Purgatory. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. In reality, Irving, Thompson, and Royce would be a good young core


    "Really Jail wouldn't be so bad (If he had CF)..I'd wake up-check Cyclone Fanatic and not have to go to work, so there's a plus" -MEClone

  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 149,872, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ZJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Snottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    3,463
    Points
    149,872
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 34

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Saw someone's mock the other day having both Royce and HB going to the Cavs.



  8. #8
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 5,568, Level: 22
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    CLONECRAZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    234
    Points
    5,568
    Level
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Appreciate how Royce backs down from nothing. If he believes in something, he's going to advocate for it.

    The right GM is going to see how honest and forthright he is and get a steal. He runs from nothing, his past, mental issues, etc. That's a stand up guy that will represent any franchise w/dignity.

    Best of luck on draft night.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 186,809, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Rhoadhoused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    8,540
    Points
    186,809
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 483
    Given: 223

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Quote Originally Posted by ZJohnson View Post
    Saw someone's mock the other day having both Royce and HB going to the Cavs.
    I want Royce to go super high and everything, but to be honest I am greedily hoping he drops to the Cavs, provided they take him.

    Also, I will vomit if the Cavs take Barnes. I would much rather have Beal or MKG, whichever is available. I guess I would take him over Drummond though.



  10. #10
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 66,472, Level: 80
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,578
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    RustShack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Adventureland
    Posts
    4,655
    Points
    66,472
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 0

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoadhoused View Post
    I want Royce to go super high and everything, but to be honest I am greedily hoping he drops to the Cavs, provided they take him.

    Also, I will vomit if the Cavs take Barnes. I would much rather have Beal or MKG, whichever is available. I guess I would take him over Drummond though.
    Obviously MKG would be awesome, but more than likely isn't happening unless Drummond and/or Thomas get drafted in the top three along with Beal. Beal has been my second choice all along, but I'm starting to warm up to Barnes. This is Irvings team, I'd like to add a forward so we have our own Westbrook/Durant or Paul/Griffen combo. But Irving and Beal would be pretty electric. I think it just depends on who the Wizards want to pair with Wall.


    Follow this guy on Twitter @Daddy_Rusty

  11. #11
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 66,472, Level: 80
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,578
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    RustShack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Adventureland
    Posts
    4,655
    Points
    66,472
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 0

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Beal and White would be so awesome though.


    Follow this guy on Twitter @Daddy_Rusty

  12. #12
    Speechless
    Points: 395,841, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    58,003
    Points
    395,841
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 427
    Given: 303

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs



    Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 186,809, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Rhoadhoused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    8,540
    Points
    186,809
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 483
    Given: 223

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Quote Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoadhoused View Post
    I want Royce to go super high and everything, but to be honest I am greedily hoping he drops to the Cavs, provided they take him. Also, I will vomit if the Cavs take Barnes. I would much rather have Beal or MKG, whichever is available. I guess I would take him over Drummond though.
    Obviously MKG would be awesome, but more than likely isn't happening unless Drummond and/or Thomas get drafted in the top three along with Beal. Beal has been my second choice all along, but I'm starting to warm up to Barnes. This is Irvings team, I'd like to add a forward so we have our own Westbrook/Durant or Paul/Griffen combo. But Irving and Beal would be pretty electric. I think it just depends on who the Wizards want to pair with Wall.
    Barnes has so many question marks though. He seems to have so many tools and abilities but lacks production.



  14. #14
    Legend
    Points: 283,953, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    12,208
    Points
    283,953
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 518
    Given: 889

    Re: Another Royce article - Cleveland Cavs

    Quote Originally Posted by ZJohnson View Post
    Saw someone's mock the other day having both Royce and HB going to the Cavs.
    Barnes would be good with Kyrie and Royce, I think. Barnes is better off the ball and Royce and Kyrie could take care of the ball-handling and creating duties.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Fox Sports 1
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM