Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 171
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Points: 2,143, Level: 12
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    18
    Points
    2,143
    Level
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    ***Friday Confession***

    Long time lurker first time poster. How many of you work with true idiots? We have this guy in our office, let's call him Frank, who constantly skips important staff meetings. He'll 'claim' it wasn't on his calendar. He also wears Cubs polos to work on a regular basis(what kind of ****** does that). Frank use to spend hours arguing with another employee about ISU vs. Iowa crap(the Iowa fan has since left the company), which we know how stupid Iowa fans can be. I really want to tell this guy to quit acting like a ******* as it makes us ISU fans look bad.



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 203,945, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    longtimeclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Up north
    Posts
    7,743
    Points
    203,945
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 30

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    Welcome

    I have no motivation to get out of bed and go to work today


    Last edited by longtimeclone; 06-15-2012 at 08:40 AM.

  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 41,921, Level: 63
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,029
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsYour first Group

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    2,224
    Points
    41,921
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 50

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    I confess that I felt more relief than enjoyment from the fact that Matt Thomas committed here. If he wouldn't have come to ISU, I would have been severely disappointed.



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 60,227, Level: 76
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,423
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    BigLame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western IA
    Posts
    2,655
    Points
    60,227
    Level
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 111

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    I confess that I am extremely intrigued by Doc's post last night about going out on the town line dancing with 2 females and they ended up in the hospital because one of the gals dislocated her shoulder...


    “I heard that Snooki, Pauly D and The Situation will each make $5 million for this season’s ‘Jersey Shore.’ It just goes to show that if you put your mind to something and work hard, you’re wasting your time.” -- Jimmy Fallon

  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 135,514, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Naughtius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Central IA
    Posts
    2,609
    Points
    135,514
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    Is this a sanctioned Friday confession thread?


    "Me not winning isn't important. You do!"

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 120,769, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RING4CY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    6,620
    Points
    120,769
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 88
    Given: 128

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    I'm so happy it's Friday, and looking forward to this weekend, that I have actually listened to this, this morning.

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0]Friday - Rebecca Black - Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

    Target Field, here I come!




  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 203,945, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    longtimeclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Up north
    Posts
    7,743
    Points
    203,945
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 30

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtius View Post
    Is this a sanctioned Friday confession thread?
    Why wouldn't it be? Because it does not have "official"?



  8. #8
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 93,586, Level: 95
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,464
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    3,954
    Points
    93,586
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    This isn't an official thread so I don't even want to post in it.


    FAIL. :) Jk Lolz



  9. #9
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 71,711, Level: 83
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,439
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    4,975
    Points
    71,711
    Level
    83
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 69

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    I still have the Feb Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition - where I can read it everyday; sitting on top of my toilet.

    Do you think it's time to throw it out?


    "We are first and foremost an educational institution that values integrity, honesty and treating others with fairness and respect".

    -ISU President Gregory Geoffroy; circa May 2003.

  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 161,646, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,621
    Points
    161,646
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 80

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUfan4ever View Post
    Long time lurker first time poster. How many of you work with true idiots? We have this guy in our office, let's call him Frank, who constantly skips important staff meetings. He'll 'claim' it wasn't on his calendar. He also wears Cubs polos to work on a regular basis(what kind of ****** does that). Frank use to spend hours arguing with another employee about ISU vs. Iowa crap(the Iowa fan has since left the company), which we know how stupid Iowa fans can be. I really want to tell this guy to quit acting like a ******* as it makes us ISU fans look bad.
    Jamby?



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 90,964, Level: 93
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    CRcyclone6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    5,308
    Points
    90,964
    Level
    93
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 791

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    I confess that I thought my wife was trying to kill me on Tuesday. She was working an extra shift at the hospital and I didn't have to work until noon. I got up, got the kids ready to go to their grandparent's house for the day. I didn't eat anything until around 10:30am. I have a cookie jar with granola bars in it, I like those for breakfast. Anyway, I grabbed one out and opened it. Was some new kind my wife bought. It had a little carmel drizzle on top and some small peanut butter chips mixed in. Very good. So good that I had another. I got to work, and was feeling bad. Horrible gas, stomach pains, and spent plenty of time in the bathroom. I swear I could see the white lights to Heaven. I called my wife and asked her what was up with those new granola bars. I gave her my symptoms. She started laughing, "those are fiber bars, did you read the label!" Obviously not because I ate two in about 10 minutes! One would have been ok, two is disastrous. If anyone here has had too much fiber, you know what I'm talking about.

    My advice for today.......read the ******* label!!



  12. #12
    Prospect
    Points: 2,592, Level: 14
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    CRClone44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    59
    Points
    2,592
    Level
    14
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    Quote Originally Posted by Go2Guy View Post
    I still have the Feb Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition - where I can read it everyday; sitting on top of my toilet.

    Do you think it's time to throw it out?

    How many of the pages are stuck together?



  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 203,945, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    longtimeclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Up north
    Posts
    7,743
    Points
    203,945
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 30

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    Quote Originally Posted by CRcyclone6 View Post
    I confess that I thought my wife was trying to kill me on Tuesday. She was working an extra shift at the hospital and I didn't have to work until noon. I got up, got the kids ready to go to their grandparent's house for the day. I didn't eat anything until around 10:30am. I have a cookie jar with granola bars in it, I like those for breakfast. Anyway, I grabbed one out and opened it. Was some new kind my wife bought. It had a little carmel drizzle on top and some small peanut butter chips mixed in. Very good. So good that I had another. I got to work, and was feeling bad. Horrible gas, stomach pains, and spent plenty of time in the bathroom. I swear I could see the white lights to Heaven. I called my wife and asked her what was up with those new granola bars. I gave her my symptoms. She started laughing, "those are fiber bars, did you read the label!" Obviously not because I ate two in about 10 minutes! One would have been ok, two is disastrous. If anyone here has had too much fiber, you know what I'm talking about.

    My advice for today.......read the ******* label!!
    This sounds very similar to a roommate I had in college who started eating activia yogurt. I think he was pooping something like 3-4 times a day and he is the type of person who spends 20-30 minutes in the bathroom. Good thing our apartment had more than one bathroom.



  14. #14
    Speechless
    Points: 356,200, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Tre4ISU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Estherville
    Posts
    18,951
    Points
    356,200
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 328
    Given: 43

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    I have hit the point where I am over the ex. Watch out females at Okoboji.


    I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

    Or so I have read.

  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 164,278, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    CtownCyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    8,685
    Points
    164,278
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 79

    Re: ***Friday Confession***

    Quote Originally Posted by CRcyclone6 View Post
    I confess that I thought my wife was trying to kill me on Tuesday. She was working an extra shift at the hospital and I didn't have to work until noon. I got up, got the kids ready to go to their grandparent's house for the day. I didn't eat anything until around 10:30am. I have a cookie jar with granola bars in it, I like those for breakfast. Anyway, I grabbed one out and opened it. Was some new kind my wife bought. It had a little carmel drizzle on top and some small peanut butter chips mixed in. Very good. So good that I had another. I got to work, and was feeling bad. Horrible gas, stomach pains, and spent plenty of time in the bathroom. I swear I could see the white lights to Heaven. I called my wife and asked her what was up with those new granola bars. I gave her my symptoms. She started laughing, "those are fiber bars, did you read the label!" Obviously not because I ate two in about 10 minutes! One would have been ok, two is disastrous. If anyone here has had too much fiber, you know what I'm talking about.

    My advice for today.......read the ******* label!!
    I had a friend who decided that he needed more fiber in his diet, so he bought a box of Fiber One. After one bowl, he decided it was good enough to have another bowl. And then another. Then, he went in to work. Let's say he wasn't too productive that day.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Fox Sports 1
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM