Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 153
    Given: 453

Recurring Dreams

The Incoming Freshman thread reminded me of one of my recurring dreams and got me wondering how many people have these. One of mine is I haven't gone to an Agronomy class all semester, I go the final, realize I know absolutely nothing, and I'm going to fail the class and not graduate that semester as planned.
    My other one is I'm leaving for work, which is a 50 mile trip and I've decided to ride a bicycle that day instead of driving. I leave at the same time and eventually realize I'm going to be extremely late. Can't decide if the better option is to turn around and get my car or to keep going.

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 26

Re: Recurring Dreams

One I have is that I am going to the airport for travel. I oversleep and manage to get to the airport in time but somehow I forget my passport or ID so I miss my flight.

Addict
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,971
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 36

Re: Recurring Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Acylum View Post
    The Incoming Freshman thread reminded me of one of my recurring dreams and got me wondering how many people have these. One of mine is I haven't gone to an Agronomy class all semester, I go the final, realize I know absolutely nothing, and I'm going to fail the class and not graduate that semester as planned.
    My other one is I'm leaving for work, which is a 50 mile trip and I've decided to ride a bicycle that day instead of driving. I leave at the same time and eventually realize I'm going to be extremely late. Can't decide if the better option is to turn around and get my car or to keep going.
    I've been out of College for almost 20 years now. And still have the dream where I haven't been going to a history class all semester and the final is coming. Pretty funny really, I did skip my share of classes during college, but it was far from habitual or skipping days at a time. I read somewhere that it's probably to do with stress in your life, things seem to be building up too much and you fear you'll forget to do a major task. I hate the dream while having it, but it's always a great laugh when I wake up. Especially knowing what I know now, that I would have skipped a lot more classes than I did.