Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Publisher
    Points: 910,898, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,573
    Points
    910,898
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,401
    Given: 538

    Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Per a source, Naz Long has now officially signed his National Letter of Intent to attend Iowa State. He is officially a member of the class of 2012.



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 38,523, Level: 60
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    helechopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,946
    Points
    38,523
    Level
    60
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 203

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Sweetness.



  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 227,057, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    Clones21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,558
    Points
    227,057
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Welcome NAz!


    "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 63,827, Level: 78
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,023
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Acylum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,850
    Points
    63,827
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 609
    Given: 1,537

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Must've changed his mind.


    I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 360,752, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    ISUCubswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    My Playhouse
    Posts
    15,599
    Points
    360,752
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,607
    Given: 1,106

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    I wish Chris would've just BS'd this a month ago when people were worried about it. 95% of Fanatics knew he was coming, the other 5% figured he was changing his mind.

    I've said it before, this guy has the same amount of passion as Georges Niang.



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 278,056, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Cydkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    17,345
    Points
    278,056
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,619
    Given: 1,395

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCubswin View Post
    I wish Chris would've just BS'd this a month ago when people were worried about it. 95% of Fanatics knew he was coming, the other 5% figured he was changing his mind.

    I've said it before, this guy has the same amount of passion as Georges Niang.
    Who said the delay was about Naz's passion for ISU?



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 786,311, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Cyclonepride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pineapple under the sea
    Posts
    53,673
    Points
    786,311
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,401
    Given: 2,423

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    His Twitter feed told me all I needed to know. This young man is excited to be a Cyclone.



  8. #8
    Rookie
    Points: 19,671, Level: 42
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    459
    Points
    19,671
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 239

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    So do we move on to rumors of him transferring now?



  9. #9
    Starter
    Points: 14,793, Level: 36
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    656
    Points
    14,793
    Level
    36
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 48

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    Per a source, Naz Long has now officially signed his National Letter of Intent to attend Iowa State. He is officially a member of the class of 2012.
    tomorrow is the deadline, not that it really matters

    edit: I guess when you think about it, this is just in time for the Tailgate Tour, Fred can now officially brag about him



  10. #10
    Walk On
    Points: 10,289, Level: 30
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    rainbowdolphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SUN CITY AZ
    Posts
    150
    Points
    10,289
    Level
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    Per a source, Naz Long has now officially signed his National Letter of Intent to attend Iowa State. He is officially a member of the class of 2012.




    Welcome to CYCLONE NATION, Nas



  11. #11
    All-Star
    Points: 22,578, Level: 46
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 972
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,428
    Points
    22,578
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 23

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Quote Originally Posted by InAWord View Post
    So do we move on to rumors of him transferring now?

    He's transferring?!?!?!?



  12. #12
    Pro
    Points: 103,985, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Boxerdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Beaverdale, IA
    Posts
    2,948
    Points
    103,985
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 149

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Where are we going to find the scholarship for him?!





  13. #13
    Rookie
    Points: 17,305, Level: 40
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 745
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Snyder21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sioux City, IA
    Posts
    573
    Points
    17,305
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 21

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Does anyone know what Naz has potential wise? I know he isn't going to make a big difference next year for sure but does he have it in him to be a solid B12 point guard here in a year or so??



  14. #14
    Pro
    Points: 136,209, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Naughtius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Central IA
    Posts
    2,645
    Points
    136,209
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 12

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Quote Originally Posted by 19210 View Post
    He's transferring?!?!?!?
    firefred.com


    "Me not winning isn't important. You do!"

  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 116,042, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    madcityCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    5,887
    Points
    116,042
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 325

    Re: Source: Naz Long has signed Letter of Intent

    Quote Originally Posted by Snyder21 View Post
    Does anyone know what Naz has potential wise? I know he isn't going to make a big difference next year for sure but does he have it in him to be a solid B12 point guard here in a year or so??
    I think you could say that in small circles, there is some decent hype. Antonio Curro (NY2LA Sports) followed up @CycloneMBB's tweet saying he "likes his potential". The Canadian bball analysts obviously think he's pretty good.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM