Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Hockey fans going mad again...

Up here in Canada as you know Hockey is King. Many of you may have seen the madness of the "Red Mile" during Calgary's run to the cup last year. Well this year its the "Blue Mile" in Edmonton. Check it out at www.bluemile.ca. Its complete mayhem after a win, and its only the second round of the playoffs. What would welch ave, be like after the Big 12 Championship!!!!

Starter
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CDN_Tailgater &#064; May 14 2006, 07&#58;25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Up here in Canada as you know Hockey is King. Many of you may have seen the madness of the "Red Mile" during Calgary&#39;s run to the cup last year. Well this year its the "Blue Mile" in Edmonton. Check it out at www.bluemile.ca. Its complete mayhem after a win, and its only the second round of the playoffs. What would welch ave, be like after the Big 12 Championship&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

<blockquote><span style="font-family:Arial"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Aye, Hockey in the Winter&#33; err... Spring&#33; err... Summer&#33; I saw that the Edmonton Police have started posting pictures on the internet of rioters in order to identify them. That was just to get into the Finals; One would assume NATO might get involved if the Oilers win the Cup. Best of luck to Edmonton - and protect the refineries and that really huge mall if they win&#33;</span></span>

</blockquote>

--------
    Pereant osores!
    --------

Starter Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    does the NHL even exist anymore? I believe the games are being televised on the Oxygen network...

Rookie
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(monkeybrow &#064; Jun 5 2006, 11&#58;38 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> does the NHL even exist anymore? I believe the games are being televised on the Oxygen network... [/b][/quote]

Maybe the NHL has the same negotiating team as the Big 12 when it comes to TV deals???

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(monkeybrow &#064; Jun 5 2006, 10&#58;38 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> does the NHL even exist anymore? I believe the games are being televised on the Oxygen network... [/b][/quote]

Hockey is alive and well here in Raleigh I can tell you that. I&#39;m looking forward to being there for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight in the loudest building in the NHL.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Starter Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xCYtable &#064; Jun 5 2006, 10&#58;55 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Hockey is alive and well here in Raleigh I can tell you that. I&#39;m looking forward to being there for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight in the loudest building in the NHL.

[/b][/quote]

I go to Davidson,NC all the time to conduct conferences at my company home office...nice area..

Rookie
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xCYtable &#064; Jun 5 2006, 11&#58;55 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Loudest maybe, but does not have the intimidation factor, that the canes will face in Edmonton.

Prospect Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CDN_Tailgater &#064; Jun 5 2006, 11&#58;11 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Loudest maybe, but does not have the intimidation factor, that the canes will face in Edmonton.

[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m pretty sure at this point no one on either team is going to be intimidated.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Prospect Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CDN_Tailgater &#064; Jun 5 2006, 11&#58;11 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Wow&#33; Unbelievable game last night, I don&#39;t think I have been to any game louder than the one last night, and I was at the ISU v. Okie State game when Hoiberg said the floor was moving because it was so loud. I don&#39;t think there is a better game to watch in person than Hockey.

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    wooo go flyers&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; YEAH&#33;