Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kyle Washington

  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 80,466, Level: 88
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,484
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    BallSoHard4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,559
    Points
    80,466
    Level
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 649
    Given: 276

    Kyle Washington

    Does anyone know how high up on the list he is for committing to ISU? Only recruit I'm not sure about, thanks in advance!



  2. #2
    Legend
    Points: 198,763, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranSocial
    State43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    12,265
    Points
    198,763
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 807
    Given: 427

    Re: Kyle Washington

    The recruit list update page has been post 1000 times already. Just look at that.



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 116,199, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    madcityCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    5,888
    Points
    116,199
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 333

    Re: Kyle Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard4Cy View Post
    Does anyone know how high up on the list he is for committing to ISU? Only recruit I'm not sure about, thanks in advance!
    I'm not really sure how to answer this.

    He seems to be one of our post-player priorities for the '13 class. He has quite a few big schools vying for him though. Overall, our priorities seem focused on the backcourt - Thomas, Samuel, and Morris.

    The recruit list thread, website (Recruit Lists) and twitter feed (@ISURecruitLists) are full up to the minute info available. SvrWxCy does a great job of following all the known interests out there. If you're not following the thread, website, or twitter - you should be!



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 80,466, Level: 88
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,484
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    BallSoHard4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,559
    Points
    80,466
    Level
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 649
    Given: 276

    Re: Kyle Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by madcityCY View Post
    I'm not really sure how to answer this.

    He seems to be one of our post-player priorities for the '13 class. He has quite a few big schools vying for him though. Overall, our priorities seem focused on the backcourt - Thomas, Samuel, and Morris.

    The recruit list thread, website (Recruit Lists) and twitter feed (@ISURecruitLists) are full up to the minute info available. SvrWxCy does a great job of following all the known interests out there. If you're not following the thread, website, or twitter - you should be!
    I am, just havent seen much on twitter about him.


    Quote Originally Posted by hoiballin33 View Post
    Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 72,425, Level: 83
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 725
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    SvrWxCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,851
    Points
    72,425
    Level
    83
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Kyle Washington

    Check out my Twitter feed, posted an article on Washington a couple hours ago... If there was something on him I would post it, there's just more updates on some recruits than others



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 80,466, Level: 88
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,484
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    BallSoHard4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,559
    Points
    80,466
    Level
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 649
    Given: 276

    Re: Kyle Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by SvrWxCy View Post
    Check out my Twitter feed, posted an article on Washington a couple hours ago... If there was something on him I would post it, there's just more updates on some recruits than others
    I'm following you. And ya I saw it


    Quote Originally Posted by hoiballin33 View Post
    Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 148,309, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8,219
    Points
    148,309
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 262
    Given: 427

    Re: Kyle Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by SvrWxCy View Post
    Check out my Twitter feed, posted an article on Washington a couple hours ago... If there was something on him I would post it, there's just more updates on some recruits than others
    Twitter handle?


    As far as depth goes though, the combination of White, Woodbury, Olaseni, Basabe, and Uthoff is much better than Niang, Ejim, Edozie, Gibson. Not because of the top 2, but because of the next 2 or 3. -DeanVogs

  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 278,642, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Cydkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    17,428
    Points
    278,642
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,649
    Given: 1,437

    Re: Kyle Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    Twitter handle?
    @ISURecruitLists



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM