Publisher
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 502
    Given: 133

Swarm & Punish
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 466

Re: Spring provided some clarity but questions still exist

. He is not going to create a lot of separation so we have to create that separation for him and he’s got to do it by leveraging bodies off of him. He has proven for us in about the last five practices that he can be a contributing player for us.”
    i actually like this quote. You have a quarterback with game experience (winning big games) out on the field, knowing how to make plays and where to be.

his receiver skill set might not be the best at this position, but his FB IQ seems to allow him the ability to finish/make a play. His size will create a good mismatch with a corner or linebacker depending on where he lines up. I like it. Make the other team worry about the possibility of a play maker out on the edges of the offense.

Oh and kudos to Tiller... stepping up, owning and working at being a productive member of this team. *tips the hat*

-keep

The first and best victory is to conquer self; to be conquered by self is of all things most shameful and vile. - Plato

May you only need 39 acres to turn your rig around. - keep

Addict
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 636
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 245

Re: Spring provided some clarity but questions still exist

Quote Originally Posted by keepngoal View Post
    i actually like this quote. You have a quarterback with game experience (winning big games) out on the field, knowing how to make plays and where to be.

his receiver skill set might not be the best at this position, but his FB IQ seems to allow him the ability to finish/make a play. His size will create a good mismatch with a corner or linebacker depending on where he lines up. I like it. Make the other team worry about the possibility of a play maker out on the edges of the offense.

Oh and kudos to Tiller... stepping up, owning and working at being a productive member of this team. *tips the hat*

-keep
    I hope it works out for him, it looks like he has put a lot of effort into the position change and I hope it pays off with a productive season. It worked pretty well for Flynn.

"But letís see if the Cyclones can give everyone a nice big ****burger to eat. Opportunity awaits." -Brent Blum

"I am the one who knocks" -Walter White