Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 148
  1. #1
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 583,628, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isulive2train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ciclón Nación
    Posts
    3,810
    Points
    583,628
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 33

    2 Truths & A Lie

    I had fun yesterday seeing what famous people annoy you. Now let's do a thread that some have probably done before. Give 2 truths and 1 lie. You can only guess once for each poster and call out their lie. Once a poster guesses your lie correctly, let them know. You can post 2 new truths and 1 lie once your previous truths/lie is called out.

    You do not have to participate, if uncomfortable.

    Here is mine...

    1) Actress Michelle Monaghan was my childhood babysitter

    2) I hold a black belt in martial arts

    3) I was all-state in two sports in HS



  2. #2
    Starter
    Points: 22,357, Level: 45
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    clone319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    720
    Points
    22,357
    Level
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by isulive2train View Post
    I had fun yesterday seeing what famous people annoy you. Now let's do a thread that some have probably done before. Give 2 truths and 1 lie. You can only guess once for each poster and call out their lie. Once a poster guesses your lie correctly, let them know. You can post 2 new truths and 1 lie once your previous truths/lie is called out.

    You do not have to participate, if uncomfortable.

    Here is mine...

    1) Actress Michelle Monaghan was my childhood babysitter

    2) I hold a black belt in martial arts

    3) I was all-state in two sports in HS
    Babysitter part is pry true since she's from Iowa. I say the all state thing.



  3. #3
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 583,628, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isulive2train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ciclón Nación
    Posts
    3,810
    Points
    583,628
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 33

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by clone319 View Post
    Babysitter part is pry true since she's from Iowa. I say the all state thing.
    Correct!


    1) I was an athlete in college

    2) I have never gotten a speeding ticket

    3) I am fluent in German


    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."


    "And for the rest of college football, welcome to utter BCS chaos."

  4. #4
    Prospect
    Points: 6,814, Level: 24
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    28
    Points
    6,814
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    So are you from Winthrop and did you go to East Buchanan.

    Michelle graduated with my little sister and I graduated with her older brother, Bob.



  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 269,381, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,209
    Points
    269,381
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 274

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by isulive2train View Post
    Correct!


    1) I was an athlete in college

    2) I have never gotten a speeding ticket

    3) I am fluent in German
    I'm guessing number 3 is the lie. 2 is too easy, and I suspect you were all-state in one sport, which makes 1 a possiblity.



  6. #6
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 583,628, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isulive2train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ciclón Nación
    Posts
    3,810
    Points
    583,628
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 33

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by isujeep View Post
    So are you from Winthrop and did you go to East Buchanan.

    Michelle graduated with my little sister and I graduated with her older brother, Bob.
    My grandparents live there and are good friends with her parents.


    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."


    "And for the rest of college football, welcome to utter BCS chaos."

  7. #7
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 583,628, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isulive2train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ciclón Nación
    Posts
    3,810
    Points
    583,628
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 33

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    come on people, post some of your truths and a lie...


    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."


    "And for the rest of college football, welcome to utter BCS chaos."

  8. #8
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 82,772, Level: 89
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 978
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    CRcyclone6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    4,929
    Points
    82,772
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 245

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    1. i've seen KISS 13 times
    2. I gave Roy Williams a ride to Ames airport.
    3. I had a couple drinks and dinner with Billy Tubbs in KC



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 126,495, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    theantiAIRBHG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hiawatha, IA
    Posts
    6,743
    Points
    126,495
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 163

    Re:2 Truths & A Lie

    This sounds like fun, I'll play!

    1) I have had 2 reconstructive nose surgeries.

    2) I was an athlete in college.

    3) I "met" a thirty-something in a bar in Vegas whom I later found out was married with 2 children.



  10. #10
    Legend
    Points: 269,381, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,209
    Points
    269,381
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 274

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by isulive2train View Post
    come on people, post some of your truths and a lie...
    Alrighty...



    1) My BMI was 36 last I checked.
    2) My IQ test score when I was a kid put me in the "definite feeblemindedness" category until they changed the scoring system. Then I moved into the "borderline" category between "defective" and "dull normal".
    3) I have a 3.5in *****



  11. #11
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 82,772, Level: 89
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 978
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    CRcyclone6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    4,929
    Points
    82,772
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 245

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    [QUOTE=Doc;2814254]
    Quote Originally Posted by isulive2train View Post
    come on people, post some of your truths and a lie...
    Alrighty... 1) My BMI was 36 last I checked.2) My IQ test score when I was a kid put me in the

    2 is false?



  12. #12
    CyBer
    Guest

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    I've caught a 131 lb tuna
    I've been skydiving twice
    I won the state of Iowa science prize in 5th grade



  13. #13
    Prospect
    Points: 6,814, Level: 24
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    28
    Points
    6,814
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by isulive2train View Post
    come on people, post some of your truths and a lie...
    1. I have never been stung by a bee.
    2. I sat at the bar and drank with Gilbert Gottfried for a couple hours on Spring Break.
    3. I dunked on Terry Woods during a pick up game at State Gym while in college in 1990.



  14. #14
    Starter
    Points: 22,357, Level: 45
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    clone319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    720
    Points
    22,357
    Level
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by CRcyclone6 View Post
    1. i've seen KISS 13 times
    2. I gave Roy Williams a ride to Ames airport.
    3. I had a couple drinks and dinner with Billy Tubbs in KC
    I'm guessing you've seen kiss, but not 13 times.



  15. #15
    CyBer
    Guest

    Re: 2 Truths & A Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by isujeep View Post
    1. I have never been stung by a bee.
    2. I sat at the bar and drank with Gilbert Gottfried for a couple hours on Spring Break.
    3. I dunked on Terry Woods during a pick up game at State Gym while in college in 1990.
    You've been stung by a bee.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM