Hey all,

I joined CF late last month in order to get in on some fantasy baseball action being discussed/set up here, but I also love checking in daily to browse these awesome forums.

Anyway, I know it's extremely late notice, but I have 8 tickets for the Twins/Angels game tomorrow afternoon at Target Field if anyone's interested:

4 in Sec 310, Row 4 (this is the Family Section, so no alcohol is allowed, but each ticket comes with a free soft drink and hot dog)
2 in Sec 303, Row 10
2 in Sec 325, Row 12
PM me or post in here if you're interested in any of these (and spontaneously going to a game that starts in about 16 hours ). I'm hoping to recoup close to face value, which averaged about $25 apiece.

Originally, I had purchased the tickets when they went on sale in February and intended to gift them to various people participating in my upcoming wedding this summer. However, 4 of the 8 just went through a death in the family late last week and can't make it up to the cities anymore tomorrow, and another 2 just moved to Texas and also won't be making the trip for the game.