Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 15

8 Tix to the Twins' Home Opener (Tomorrow!)

Hey all,

I joined CF late last month in order to get in on some fantasy baseball action being discussed/set up here, but I also love checking in daily to browse these awesome forums.

Anyway, I know it's extremely late notice, but I have 8 tickets for the Twins/Angels game tomorrow afternoon at Target Field if anyone's interested:

4 in Sec 310, Row 4 (this is the Family Section, so no alcohol is allowed, but each ticket comes with a free soft drink and hot dog)
    2 in Sec 303, Row 10
    2 in Sec 325, Row 12
    PM me or post in here if you're interested in any of these (and spontaneously going to a game that starts in about 16 hours ). I'm hoping to recoup close to face value, which averaged about $25 apiece.

Originally, I had purchased the tickets when they went on sale in February and intended to gift them to various people participating in my upcoming wedding this summer. However, 4 of the 8 just went through a death in the family late last week and can't make it up to the cities anymore tomorrow, and another 2 just moved to Texas and also won't be making the trip for the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Target Field Seating Chart.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	11459