I posted the below in a different thread and wanted to post it on it's own as well...

Well I've been a little busy so I'm just now getting online but I wanted to chime in a little on the differences between CR and CF and how both provide a service. Paul and I came to a mutual understanding a while ago that both sites provide a great service to the community but in different ways. Paul does a great job of providing recruiting news and analysis and CF does a great job of providing a completely free and unrestricted place for diehards to hang-out. We aren't competitors and we don't look at eachother as such. I actually even exchanged emails with Paul today talking about our respect for each other.

One thing Paul and I realized long ago was that there is plenty of room for both of us to exist in harmony. We have a large and growing fan-base and two sites can easily cater to their needs in different ways successfully. I have a full-time job so I can't follow up on all the recruiting stuff and Paul does a great job at that. I have a huge passion for creating a free and friendly place for fans to hang-out and we do a great job at providing that place.

I think there's plenty of room for both sites to coexist peacefully and hopefully everybody understands that. We do our best here on CF to only allow positive remarks towards CR and to not allow premium content to be posted. Obviously there are times when we don't know if something was learned from a premium source like CR so we can't always keep things from becoming public knowledge but we do try. There are times we've forwarded Paul info to see if it's something that shouldn't be allowed here and that's about all we can do without moderating every poster for their sources. We do our best and we've become peaceful co-existers and invite all of you to do the same.