Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Publisher
    Points: 919,217, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,672
    Points
    919,217
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,514
    Given: 569

  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 54,576, Level: 72
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 974
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Ry4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,324
    Points
    54,576
    Level
    72
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 24

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    60%...I could get used to that!



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 85,098, Level: 90
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 452
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ripvdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sk-Ankeny
    Posts
    7,181
    Points
    85,098
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 136
    Given: 500

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry4Cy View Post
    60%...I could get used to that!
    65-70 would be much more welcome for practice, 60 % for a game... Ill take that, as long as the other 40% aren't TOs.


    #BEATIOWA

  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 54,576, Level: 72
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 974
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Ry4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,324
    Points
    54,576
    Level
    72
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 24

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    Quote Originally Posted by ripvdub View Post
    65-70 would be much more welcome for practice, 60 % for a game... Ill take that, as long as the other 40% aren't TOs.
    If they could get 60% for games that would be 10% increase from last year...umm yes please!!!



  5. #5
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 49,205, Level: 68
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 545
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    gwoodclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,341
    Points
    49,205
    Level
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 44

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    What were they at in practice at this time last year? If they were at 50% last year and are up to 60% this year, then that is something to get excited about. If they were about the same, then not so much...



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 280,566, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isuno1fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, Iowa
    Posts
    17,945
    Points
    280,566
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 327
    Given: 191

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    60% in practice isn't anything to rave about. We need the QB to be 60-65 in game action IMO.



  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 48,979, Level: 68
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 771
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    FootballinTexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,275
    Points
    48,979
    Level
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

    Re:SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    Don't read too much into that. We're talking about 3 QB's stats mixed in together. The guy that will be our starter may be pushing 70-80 %.



  8. #8
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 6,915, Level: 24
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    283
    Points
    6,915
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    60% in practice means nothing, this QB competition has me worried.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 154,244, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    longtimeclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Up north
    Posts
    7,911
    Points
    154,244
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 43

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    I am curious the number of drops by WRs. It sounds like there is quite a few that didn't participate in the scrimmage due to injury so I could see this being a little more than usual.



  10. #10
    Legend
    Points: 233,533, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,949
    Points
    233,533
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 651
    Given: 743

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    Hope the offense doing great does not mean our d backs suck.


    Nobody but HB knows for sure. You pretty much know nothing....like Knownothing would like to say.
    Word

  11. #11
    Speechless
    Points: 232,032, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    19,030
    Points
    232,032
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,450
    Given: 982

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    He said over 60%, not 60%.



  12. #12
    Pro
    Points: 75,876, Level: 85
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 674
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    besserheimerphat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Posts
    3,395
    Points
    75,876
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 551
    Given: 828

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    Don't forget, this is about the point in the season when the defense usually starts to pick up on the offenses calls and can better anticipate where the play is going. Defense typically outplays the offense during the second half of spring ball.


    You can spend a lot of time and money picking out the perfect floral bouquet for your date ... but you're probably better off checking if you have bad breath and taking the porn out of the glove compartment.

    The moral: you gain more by not being stupid, than you do by being smart. Smart gets neutralized by other smart people. Stupid does not.

  13. #13
    Just Win Baby
    Points: 299,761, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Clones85''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,328
    Points
    299,761
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballinTexas View Post
    Don't read too much into that. We're talking about 3 QB's stats mixed in together. The guy that will be our starter may be pushing 70-80 %.
    Agreed. I heard Jantz completed 75% of his passes



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 132,256, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    WhatchaGonnaDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,304
    Points
    132,256
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 488
    Given: 231

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    Quote Originally Posted by Clones85' View Post
    Agreed. I heard Jantz completed 75% of his passes
    So clearly he will be the starter.



  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 194,070, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    clonedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8,738
    Points
    194,070
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 938
    Given: 0

    Re: SCRIMMAGE RECAP: QB competition to linger, offense efficient

    Quote Originally Posted by Clones85' View Post
    Agreed. I heard Jantz completed 75% of his passes
    How many of them were completed to the defense though?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM