Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 51,531, Level: 70
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    cloneteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,663
    Points
    51,531
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 111

    Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    They are talking to every coach in the tourney...


    Visit our blog for all things ISU...

    www.ourtwosense.blogspot.com

  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 288,698, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    17,090
    Points
    288,698
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 72

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Jim Calhoun right after.



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 150,989, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    ISUCyclones2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Akron, OH > Ames > Dallas
    Posts
    6,912
    Points
    150,989
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,036
    Given: 283

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Dorm Cable doesn't get ESPNU... =(



  4. #4
    Legend
    Points: 207,293, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CyFan61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,467
    Points
    207,293
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,109
    Given: 798

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Nothing too special. Just two questions, pretty basic. They asked him "What doesn't Royce White do well?" and he did a decent job dodging the question, didn't criticize RW on national TV.



  5. #5
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 9,881, Level: 29
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Deanster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    312
    Points
    9,881
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 61

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Talked about how talented Lamb is... tough matchups all around..... help defense is needed, but that opens up the bigs.... lot of talk about Royce and his versatility.... nothing unknown.



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 66,847, Level: 80
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,203
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    WalkingCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,316
    Points
    66,847
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 248
    Given: 414

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Calhoun complimented Freddy before he got off the phone: "I know Fred, really well. He's done a great job with that team. It is going to be a real good game."



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 78,692, Level: 87
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,458
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,528
    Points
    78,692
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 444

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingCY View Post
    Calhoun complimented Freddy before he got off the phone: "I know Fred, really well. He's done a great job with that team. It is going to be a real good game."
    Wonder how Calhoun knows Fred? Probably a lot of scouting & NBA discussions of Calhoun's former players.


    "We are first and foremost an educational institution that values integrity, honesty and treating others with fairness and respect".

    -ISU President Gregory Geoffroy; circa May 2003.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Points: 29,118, Level: 52
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    rhino3382's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    15 min South of Hilton
    Posts
    367
    Points
    29,118
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 4

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Quote Originally Posted by Go2Guy View Post
    Wonder how Calhoun knows Fred? Probably a lot of scouting & NBA discussions of Calhoun's former players.

    pretty sure you answered your own question



  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 355,207, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    cyhiphopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    20,638
    Points
    355,207
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,792
    Given: 7,263

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFan61 View Post
    Nothing too special. Just two questions, pretty basic. They asked him "What doesn't Royce White do well?" and he did a decent job dodging the question, didn't criticize RW on national TV.
    If he wanted to be honest and give one specific area of improvement he could have easily said FT shooting. Not too tough to catch that hole in his game and I wouldn't think Royce would be too sensative about it.


    2014-15 Cyclone Fanatic NBA Fantasy Basketball Champion!



  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 56,526, Level: 73
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 524
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CycloneGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,023
    Points
    56,526
    Level
    73
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 202
    Given: 133

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Quote Originally Posted by cyhiphopp View Post
    If he wanted to be honest and give one specific area of improvement he could have easily said FT shooting. Not too tough to catch that hole in his game and I wouldn't think Royce would be too sensative about it.
    Nothing to be gained by doing that.. I'd rather him answer the way he did.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 87,281, Level: 91
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,780
    Points
    87,281
    Level
    91
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 439
    Given: 0

    Re: Hoiberg on ESPNU at 3:25

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneGB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cyhiphopp View Post
    If he wanted to be honest and give one specific area of improvement he could have easily said FT shooting. Not too tough to catch that hole in his game and I wouldn't think Royce would be too sensative about it.
    Nothing to be gained by doing that.. I'd rather him answer the way he did.
    Perhaps he's hoping UCONN doesn't notice that in their scouting report.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM