Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Cyclone Pride

These are exciting times for Cyclone Fans! First, long time reader of CF and as my wife tells me "CF is your mistress because you spend all of your time on the CF Board". I spent the last few days attending the tournament, and let me say how proud I am to be a Cyclone! There is so much "class" we show the rest of the conference at events like this!!
    I read a post this morning about JP and how we need to keep him around........I agree whole heartedly! Also, Jeff Johnson has done an outstanding job as ISU Alumni Association, President.
    This past week I renewed my football tickets, and for the first time made a decent contribution (I wish I could have done more) to the Cyclone Club. For those of you that have contributed to Cyclone Club and Gridiron Club now and in the past......THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You have "carried the water" for the rest of us. If we want to propel our University to new heights, we all need to help "carry the water".
    Lastly, thanks to all of the Fanatics on this board! It keeps me connected to the CyclONE Nation.

Last edited by mthompsonisu82; 03-11-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Pro
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,191
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 204
    Given: 131

Re: Cyclone Pride

Quote Originally Posted by mthompsonisu82 View Post
    These are exciting times for Cyclone Fans! First, long time reader of CF and as my wife tells me "CF is your mistress because you spend all of your time on the CF Board". I spent the last few days attending the tournament, and let me say how proud I am to be a Cyclone! There is so much "class" we show the rest of the conference at events like this!!
    I read a post this morning about JP and how we need to keep him around........I agree whole heartedly! Also, Jeff Johnson has done an outstanding job as ISU Alumni Association, President.
    This past week I renewed my football tickets, and for the first time made a decent contribution (I wish I could have done more) to the Cyclone Club. For those of you that have contributed to Cyclone Club and Gridiron Club now and in the past......THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You have "carried the water" for the rest of us. If we want to propel our University to new heights, we all need to help "carry the water".
    Lastly, thanks to all of the Fanatics on this board! It keeps me connected to the CyclONE Nation.

Cheers to YOU, sir!

In Fred We Trust

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 869

Re: Cyclone Pride

Fantastic name for a thread, and a good one at that. I agree. Great things await.